Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barolt wrote: View Post
    DeMar didn't put us in round 2. He almost put us out of it. If he hadn't been so awful, we would've won the series earlier.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
      You know who won us this series? Cory Joseph. Jonas Valanciunas. Bismack Biyombo. Those guys were fantastic.

Give those guys your praise.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
        You know who won us this series? Cory Joseph. Jonas Valanciunas. Bismack Biyombo. Those guys were fantastic.

They all contributed more than Ross. None contributed more than DD.

Comment

Who's claiming Ross did more than any of those guys? My whole argument with Ross was that we asked so little of him that he couldn't have had a major impact.

But all of those guys did more than DeMar. Because their impact was entirely for our team, they didn't have games where they did more for the other team.

Comment

A little OT, but why do so many people have Pacers avatars?>

Comment

sigh

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                The Ross hate here is redoculous. He had a good series. He is a 3 pt, good defense role player. Just because he didnt take over ala Ray Allen doesnt mean he played badly
                Seriously? Don't you need to play to actually be considered "Good"?

Ross was a complete Non-factor, to the fullest extent of its meaning.

Comment

I disagree. Prior to last night DD and Cory Joe had similar averages. The difference was one is shooting 60% in the playoffs and the other is shooting 30%. Also Valanciunas might be the biggest impact maker so far. He dominated Indy's bigs early on and his ability to rebound being the only big on the floor to Toronto is a great asset.

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    A little OT, but why do so many people have Pacers avatars?>
                    Because I'm a terrible human being.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Why do we need to pit certain players against others? Why can't we just be happy that the Raptors won the damn series?

Comment

• If the argument is that none of them did more than DeMar, I can get behind that. Because DeMar tried to do everything, all the time, on offense.(not so much on defense)

But 'doing something' isn't the same as 'doing something well', or even 'doing the right thing'.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote:
                          But 'doing something' isn't the same as 'doing something well', or even 'doing the right thing'.
                          Congrats I thought I noped out of this. But the above statement is the same everyone made about Terence before you switched gears and tried to suggests DD was your real point and that somehow he did something negative despite getting us to the second round.

So I'll leave it at that and bask in the results of the Raptors efforts.
                          I'm not 'trying to suggest that DeMar somehow did something negative'. He flat out did a lot negative in this series.

If you missed that, you should rewatch the series.

I hope he's better in round two.
                          Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Mon May 2, 2016, 11:45 AM. Reason: fixed error with quotes

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            If the argument is that none of them did more than DeMar, I can get behind that. Because DeMar tried to do everything, all the time, on offense.(not so much on defense)

Congrats I thought I noped out of this. But the above statement is the same everyone made about Terence before you switched gears and tried to suggests DD was your real point and that somehow he did something negative despite getting us to the second round.

So I'll leave it at that and bask in the results of the Raptors efforts.

Comment

• Had to delete the last post that you quoted it got lost in a tab.

You missed the point where the result of all his perceived negative was positive.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Had to delete the last post that you quoted it got lost in a tab.

You missed the point where the result of all his perceived negative was positive.
                                Joey was looking for people who are giving DeMar a free pass? Found another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X