Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

But...but.....his elbow though? lol.

Can we stop with all the excuses already?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Yeah and Ginobili stepped out of bounds and the Thunder should have been awarded technical free throws. There were 8 missed calls on that last play.

You have to play well enough so that the game isn't in the hands of the zebras.

Did you watch Pop's post-game interview? He didn't bitch about the refs or say the league is rigged. He said their offensive organization was really poor (twice). Then he said they didn't play smart.

I agree, there were lots of missed calls on that last play, but Popovich is smart, he's not going to call out the referees game 2 of a series. He doesn't want the fine either.

You make your own breaks, I do get it, but come on, call the game straight up. I can almost guarantee you that Miami, even if they're playing lousy, will get every benefit from the stripes. It will get worse once the series shifts to Florida. Tough to play two opponents at the same time.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          i just read that bosh is trying to get the nbapa to help him force his way into the rotation. so a summer trade? can the nbapa even force a team to do that? is he not being paid right now? seems like he is asking his mommy to tell the other kids to let him play right now.
          So a summer trade? No.
          Can the NBAPA force a team to do that? No.
          Is he not being paid right now? No, he is being paid.
          Seems like he is asking his mommy to tell the other kids to let him play right now. No, he is asking his union to try to force a team to risk him killing himself on the court. This is about as far away from basic whining as you can get. It's incredibly serious for everyone involved.

Comment

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I have no numbers but it felt like the Raptors weren't that bad without Lowry vs Indiana, largely because of Cojo's production.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                I have no numbers but it felt like the Raptors weren't that bad without Lowry vs Indiana, largely because of Cojo's production.
                Team worst -20 net rating with Lowry off the court vs Indiana.

CoJo salvaged the bench, he didn't save it.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• If his Elbow is fine you still ride with Lowry. Were not here without him.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            If his Elbow is fine you still ride with Lowry. Were not here without him.
                            ride with lowry anyway. heart and soul of the team, best player

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              Yep Miami vs Cleveland would be a dream matchup... if you dont thinK Adam Silver is praying for this matchup your cuckoo bananas.
                              Exhibit A: Miami getting the ball after secaucus determined that one shot hit the rim.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Exhibit A: Miami getting the ball after secaucus determined that one shot hit the rim.
                                On one specific replay it looked pretty clearly that it did hit the rim

Comment

Working...
                                X