No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have to expect that 7 games of hard basketball in round one for both teams benefits us right? only guy on our team that should be feeling it is lowry, with the elbow. 32 minutes for wade a game in round one, 35 for deng, 34 minutes for jj.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      we have to expect that 7 games of hard basketball in round one for both teams benefits us right? only guy on our team that should be feeling it is lowry, with the elbow. 32 minutes for wade a game in round one, 35 for deng, 34 minutes for jj.
      and it looks like games in the series will be every other day

Comment

I think Lowry will benefit largely from not having the lanky George Hill all over him...I expect him to dominate Dragic. PP can handle Deng, Powell/Joseph/DD on Wade, DC on Joe. Our centres will have a real challenge, but JV has done well handling typical centres in the past.

Comment

Beat the Heat!!

Comment

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!l!!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I want more emphasis on "Second Round" in the thread title

Comment

I think Powell will be key in this series with his ability to defend. He should be the one defending Wade.

Comment

You guys think Casey will match and go small? Bring in Powell at the 2 and DC at the 4. Powell on Wade (let him learn from the master himself), DeRozan on Deng, and Carroll on JJ (cause we all know DeMar is gonna get wrecked if he guards JJ)

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    I think Powell will be key in this series with his ability to defend. He should be the one defending Wade.
                    I am hoping Powell will get a bigger role against the Heat,he proved he can deliver under pressure .

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                      Gonna be interesting to see how many mins he actually gets on D Wade. TBH, I don't see a whole lot coming until the second halves.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Gonna be interesting to see how many mins he actually gets on D Wade. TBH, I don't see a whole lot coming until the second halves.
                        I think Norman Powell gets anywhere around 22-29 mins

most likely around 25
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          I bet typing that "SECOND ROUND" in the Title felt so frigging good.
                          I got a hard on just reading it
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It feels so weird that we have home court, that first round was so hectic it feels like we lost it somehow.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                              I think Norman Powell gets anywhere around 22-29 mins

most likely around 25
                              Considering he was averaging 17 mins going into last night where he played 23, I think that's a stretch. I would love to see him get even 22-25 mins a game.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I got a hard on just reading it
                                Whoa, you're weird! "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Comment

Working...
                                X