• Show
Clear All

• Demar not starting our great here. W long jumpers

Comment

• Go to the rim DD!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why does Demar not go toward the rim when he posts up anymore? He always fades now
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          White side with the choke hold
          If Heinsohn was calling this and we were playing Boson it would be "that's not a foul! The guy tried to sniff his armpit"

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Why does Demar not go toward the rim when he posts up anymore? He always fades now
            scared of whiteside
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Why does Demar not go toward the rim when he posts up anymore? He always fades now
              scared of whiteside
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jack preaching right there! Derozan spins and fades everytime hes on a smaller guy. Terrible IQ.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  scared of whiteside
                  Isn't just this game, did it a lot against the Pacers.

Comment

• DeMar, please don't go hero ball. This is a winnable game, even with Lowry hurting. Just don't screw this one up for us.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• DD just allowed two straight blow byes one pass away. Lucky his C was there to save his ass.

Unacceptable

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        If Heinsohn was calling this and we were playing Boson it would be "that's not a foul! The guy tried to sniff his armpit"
                        Hah, I need to stream a few games. Sounds like I'm missing some interesting commentary.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          Lowry is not bouncing back... Its his elbow!!!! Don't know why people keep thinking he's going to bounce back.
                          yea it's not looking good. It's definitely his elbow. And if it is he is not bouncing back. IF we get out of this round we are getting swept by Cleveland with Kyle playing like this
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Foul on who? If on Carroll that was way before the shot...

Comment

• Don't do any soft fouls
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why is this game so tight!? It feels like we are up 10 but we are down

Comment

Working...
                                X