• Show
Clear All

• From Miami:

Comment

• From Toronto:

Comment

• From Miami Fans:

Comment

• LOL ironically that these Heat Fans are still less salty than the someone who knows better. Sad to see someone so smart and knowledgeable be so obviously bias towards the Raptors. This is just a terrible video by BBallBreakdown...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

LOL ironically that these Heat Fans are still less salty than the someone who knows better. Sad to see someone so smart and knowledgeable be so obviously bias towards the Raptors. This is just a terrible video by BBallBreakdown...
            I unsubbed, he lost all credibility after that lol

Comment

• Just finished watching the game #Proud

That was the Lowry and Biz show.

Lowry was a complete BEAST in that game. And we really have to find a way to keep Biz this offseason. Remember he's only 23.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Oh give me a break. Where was Basketball Kramer when Lowry got that phantom call on Wade (in game six maybe)? Or those crap calls that got him out of the game? If it weren't for the officiating this series might have been on lock down in game five or six.

If you tallied up the calls that screwed over teams in this series the Raptors are off to a commanding lead.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Oh give me a break. Where was Basketball Kramer when Lowry got that phantom call on Wade (in game six maybe)? Or those crap calls that got him out of the game? If it weren't for the officiating this series might have been on lock down in game five or six.

If you tallied up the calls that screwed over teams in this series the Raptors are off to a commanding lead.
                  Jeez man, can you not just enjoy the win

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Oh give me a break. Where was Basketball Kramer when Lowry got that phantom call on Wade (in game six maybe)? Or those crap calls that got him out of the game? If it weren't for the officiating this series might have been on lock down in game five or six.

The Spurs had legit complaints - serious missed calls late in the game leading to two OKC wins.

But the whole going back and reviewing calls is such a waste. There are missed calls in every game right from the opening tip. There are calls the refs intentionally let slide so they don't have to blow the whistle every 35 seconds and ruin the game. You have to believe that in general it all comes out in the wash.

It's pretty rare that a blatant missed/wrong call late in a game is THE determining factor in the outcome of a game. Then you can get pissed.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Jeez man, can you not just enjoy the win
                      Ride or die. Coach's orders.

Comment

• So, browsing through stats... I found this one interesting.

Against Miami:

JV: 10.2% AST%, 1.2 AST/TO.

DeMar: 10.9% AST%, 1.15 AST/TO.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          So, browsing through stats... I found this one interesting.

Against Miami:

JV: 10.2% AST%, 1.2 AST/TO.

DeMar: 10.9% AST%, 1.15 AST/TO.
                          I think most people will agree that JV is the superior player at this point.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            I think most people will agree that JV is the superior player at this point.
                            Yeah, might be a couple scragglers and maybe some questions on whether jv can handle a higher usage but he is definitely has a bigger positive impact on the team

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone know why we play every other day in round 2 and 3 while the western final is on its second extra day rest? That is pretty shitty right there.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                Anyone know why we play every other day in round 2 and 3 while the western final is on its second extra day rest? That is pretty shitty right there.
                                They want to minimize downtime period between conf. and nba finals as they are expecting wariors in 5 and raps in 7!
                                Honestly no idea, maybe they couldn't play in OKC on Friday (Arena availability).

Comment

Working...
                                X