Eastern Conference Finals Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Can't predict Raps losing.. just can't. So will go Raps in 7.
    I can predict the Raps losing, it would just be insane to do: Raps in 7.

Comment

Atothe wrote: View Post
      I'm hoping 4-2
      I am hoping 4-3 for Raps, but ????
      Let us wait

Comment

Comment

Raptors in 7. I might be completely wrong. But I don't care.

https://instagram.com/p/BFccW8qCpAV/

Comment

If JV and Carroll were healthy, I'd give us a shot. But the only real matchup advantage we have is JV versus their bigs, and if he can't go that's a huge problem.

Cavs in 5.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Is it possible JV can come back early on limited minutes

lets say 20mins a game

coming off the bench so he doesnt get too tired and his minutes can be spread out
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

I truly think Toronto could steal game 1, based on the momentum from game 7,and Cleveland sitting around all this time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Raps in 7. Who cares about reality. Raps are winning the chip in 28 games.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post
                    Raptors in 7. I might be completely wrong. But I don't care.

https://instagram.com/p/BFccW8qCpAV/
                    You're killing the webs tonight..

I need a T-Rex quote to amp me, but Raps in 7. JV throws 10 Lithuanian monkey wrenches into game 3.

Comment

Raps in 7 or Cavs in 5, whichever comes first.

Comment

Depends on a lot.

If JV can't go, we have to go small and use Powell.... but not on James. Stick him on Smith and Kyrie as much as you can. Carroll can have LBJ's number in this series.

All we have to do is make sure our guys can shut them down from deep as well as make our own 3's.

If we do that, Raps in 7. If not, Cleveland in 6.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cavs in 5.. its gonna be a gentlemen's sweep and I ain't even mad

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                            Depends on a lot.

If JV can't go, we have to go small and use Powell.... but not on James. Stick him on Smith and Kyrie as much as you can. Carroll can have LBJ's number in this series.

All we have to do is make sure our guys can shut them down from deep as well as make our own 3's.

If we do that, Raps in 7. If not, Cleveland in 6.
                            i think even without jv we match up good with our starters. that back up 4/5 is going to hurt. they don't have a lot of offense from the 5 so biyombo fighting tristan for rebounds is ok. just need to really work on the defensive glass. this series is why we brought in carrol. he earns his money playing against james.

Comment

i have another prediction. lebron bries and whines about more than wade and george combined but he won't flop like a bitch like wade. he will flop well.

Comment

In case you were wondering... Cavaliers are 1/11 to win this series and 4/1 to sweep us.

Comment

Working...
                                X