No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference Finals Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to believe our 2 all stars arent really all stars. Is there any other All star who has played this bad in the playoffs? When you cant count on your two best players it's really frustrating.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      For what it's worth; having watched the Pistons and Hawks series ... the Cavs team we are playing is playing a LOT better than they were against them.
      Chicken or the egg, right?

Are the Cavs playing better, or are we making them look better?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Chicken or the egg, right?

Are the Cavs playing better, or are we making them look better?
        I actually do think it's both.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• They looked pretty good breaking records against the oh so mighty hawks with their oh so amazing coach and their oh so healthy players.

Cavs are a different beast this year. Our players are physically and mentally exhausted. Like slaw has said. Take love and kyrie off the cavs and they represent the east again this year like they did last year. That is insane. Lebron is otherworldly. He wants this bad. Our team is clearly not at their level, especially with our one, on paper, advantage most likely shut down for the playoffs.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X