No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving It !!!! anything else is a bonus for me.

Comment

Well if the US media get posted in the Raps room, they will at the least have very serious motivation to compete in this next series.

I read a bunch this morning....a whole lot of disrespect, a whole lot of "we wanted Miami, nobody cares about Toronto', A whole lot of "Cleveland in 4, and it wont even be remotely close".

Listen, I know the Cavs are seriously rolling right now, but Toronto finished 82 games just 2-3 wins behind them.... and to Toronto's credit, the outlasted 2 super chippy and tough defensive squads...... The Cavs, IMO had an easier route....

Keep that level of intensity, an yo might be surprised what the Raptors can pull off.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Well if the US media get posted in the Raps room, they will at the least have very serious motivation to compete in this next series.

I read a bunch this morning....a whole lot of disrespect, a whole lot of "we wanted Miami, nobody cares about Toronto', A whole lot of "Cleveland in 4, and it wont even be remotely close".

Listen, I know the Cavs are seriously rolling right now, but Toronto finished 82 games just 2-3 wins behind them.... and to Toronto's credit, the outlasted 2 super chippy and tough defensive squads...... The Cavs, IMO had an easier route....

Keep that level of intensity, an yo might be surprised what the Raptors can pull off.
        We finished just 1 game behind them, and took the season series.

I get we're underdogs, but the narrative is reading like we're the Washington Generals vs. the Globetrotters.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          We finished just 1 game behind them, and took the season series.

I get we're underdogs, but the narrative is reading like we're the Washington Generals vs. the Globetrotters.
          it is good though. if we are able to take game one they will turn on the cavs for not playing to their narrative.

Comment

Surprisingly one of the most positive comments(if we can call it that) I saw from the American media was Steve A Smith of all people saying he respects the Raptors but no chance they take the Cavs without JV suiting up. He said best case the Raps lose in six and called it on account of LeBron smothering one of DD or Lowry and the Raps finally facing an interior which matches up to them size wise; no more easy put backs and not so many second chance opportunities. For the first time in history I agree with SAS.

Comment

Look at this shit smh

Comment

What is this? Who cares?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Surprisingly one of the most positive comments(if we can call it that) I saw from the American media was Steve A Smith of all people saying he respects the Raptors but no chance they take the Cavs without JV suiting up. He said best case the Raps lose in six and called it on account of LeBron smothering one of DD or Lowry and the Raps finally facing an interior which matches up to them size wise; no more easy put backs and not so many second chance opportunities. For the first time in history I agree with SAS.
                  "There's no way in hell the Toronto Raptors are beating the Cleveland Cavaliers" - Steph A. Smith on ECF 2016.

"How could you even pose the question?" - Steph A. Smith on Pistons chance against the Lakers 2004.

Miracles can happen. BELIEVE!

Comment

#WeBelieve

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      "There's no way in hell the Toronto Raptors are beating the Cleveland Cavaliers" - Steph A. Smith on ECF 2016.

"How could you even pose the question?" - Steph A. Smith on Pistons chance against the Lakers 2004.

Miracles can happen. BELIEVE!
                      Don't take it out of context. He said that after establishing that JV is very important to this series and he's not playing. If it makes use feel any better he said the Heat have no chance either last week.

Comment

The underdog role suits this team real well. It's basically been their mantra since Masai came on board. They have nobody that can cover our best player. And that's what will make it interesting.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...lookahead.nba/

NBA.com preview. Kind of dry...

Comment

http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...rt=PACE&dir=-1

How have the Cavs played at an even slower pace than the Raptors? Surprising. I guess that happens when you haven't turned the ball over, haven't given your opponent fast break points and haven't given up offensive rebounds. Raps need to change that.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                              http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...rt=PACE&dir=-1

How have the Cavs played at an even slower pace than the Raptors? Surprising. I guess that happens when you haven't turned the ball over, haven't given your opponent fast break points and haven't given up offensive rebounds. Raps need to change that.
                              Atlanta tried to play pretty basketball against the Cavs but that doesn't work against Lebron. Detroit tried to muck it up but they didn't have the horses to close games. Raps will drag it deep into the mud against Cleveland and make it ugly, smash mouth ball - try to grind out wins. If this series goes deep, I can see it getting dirty and that will suit Toronto just fine.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                                Atlanta tried to play pretty basketball against the Cavs but that doesn't work against Lebron. Detroit tried to muck it up but they didn't have the horses to close games. Raps will drag it deep into the mud against Cleveland and make it ugly, smash mouth ball - try to grind out wins. If this series goes deep, I can see it getting dirty and that will suit Toronto just fine.
                                this is pretty much my opinion. If we can knock a few teeth out we can make this a series. Kevin Love can not handle bully ball. Kyrie Irving is soft as baby shit.
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X