No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD is invisible. Has no impact on the game minus some Scola-esque possessions

Not exactly what I want to see from anyone I want to sign to a contract

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Lol at the Scola Experiment failing once again...like any of us had any doubt that it would

Also I would roll with a Lowry-Powell-Ross-Patt-Biz lineup for as long as possible.
      Yeah go small. Nothing else us working. Remember game 5 vs Indiana ...

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        DD is invisible. Has no impact on the game minus some Scola-esque possessions

Not exactly what I want to see from anyone I want to sign to a contract
        For 25M. Yikes

Comment

• Off-topic, but one of the elements of the pitch they made to Carroll last summer was that he'd be given a larger role in the offence that he had in Atlanta. That definitely didn't happen. I'll bet he's a least a little pissed about it.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Off-topic, but one of the elements of the pitch they made to Carroll last summer was that he'd be given a larger role in the offence that he had in Atlanta. That definitely didn't happen. I'll bet he's a least a little pissed about it.
            Well I thought he's defensive stopper. So they lied to each other
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Lebron makes everyone better. He consistently gets below average players to play way above themselves. This is why he's the best players in the world
              Did he teach Frye how to hit the step back threes he can't consistently hit himself? Frye's got a ton of confidence playing around the guy's he has. Good players don't just "make" others better.

Comment

• Is this his worst game as a Raptor?
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Off-topic, but one of the elements of the pitch they made to Carroll last summer was that he'd be given a larger role in the offence that he had in Atlanta. That definitely didn't happen. I'll bet he's a least a little pissed about it.
                  Maybe but a lot of that had to do with missing 2/3 of season.

Comment

• Oh man Kyle

Comment

• I think this is the worst Kyle has played. Even when he was shooting bad in the other series he was doing other things. He is doing absolutely nothing in this series so far. Nothing.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Refs sure seam to have it in for us tonight.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Maybe but a lot of that had to do with missing 2/3 of season.
                          His role was exactly the same right out of training camp.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

His role was exactly the same right out of training camp.
                            His offense is not amazing anyway.

Comment

• Biyombo getting bullied

Comment

• Thompson killing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X