Bismack Biyombo

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS:

Kyrie Irving

JR Smith

LeBron James

Kevin Love

Tristan Thompson

Enter: LeBron James.

The Toronto Raptors advance to the Eastern Conference Finals for the first time in franchise history, winning another seven game series during this post season. They've trumped Paul George and his Pacers, Dwyane Wade and his Heat, and now face the King, LeBron James, and his Cavaliers. Lacking past playoffs success and a "true superstar", the Raptors have had their share of doubters throughout their playoff run. Now a team jam packed with premier talent will be facing them on the opposite side of the court. The doubts will continue, the chatter will be as loud as ever, and it won't matter. Regardless of what happens or what is said, the heart and determination of the Toronto Raptors will not cease to demonstrate itself when the players take to the court. Injuries, shooting woes, and incredible performances from All Star players have failed to end the Raptors' season. And now, a challenge unlike anything they've ever experienced looks to put them down and keep them from their goal of a championship. A new chapter is preparing to be written for the Toronto Raptors! The Eastern Conference Finals await!
    WE THE NORTH

LET'S GO RAPTORS
    Yes, We will win it.
    72.73%
    No, CLE will finish this series tonight.
    27.27%
    OG is our king

Is supposed to be Game 1? Or did I miss a whole lot?

Mind if I edit that title sir?

Comment

I guess Wade is gonna have to pay for that court side seat, huh LeBron?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Is supposed to be Game 1? Or did I miss a whole lot?

Mind if I edit that title sir?
        How do I keep messing up titles lmao

Go ahead.
        OG is our king

Comment

I don't know if I can handle a third game seven in one year.

Comment

I bet typing "EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS" in big ol' caps felt so friggin' good ..

Comment

Raps open as 10.5 points underdog.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                I bet typing "EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS" in big ol' caps felt so friggin' good ..
                Can't wait to type "NBA FINALS"
                OG is our king

Comment

Let's hope this series follows the same W-L trend as the last two series.

Comment

A consmap messed up thread title is the Raptors secret recipe for Wictory!!

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Let's hope this series follows the same W-L trend as the last two series.
                      for the raptors

Comment

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Consmap the Conqueror

Here's my feeling. If we can play mostly like dogshit for two rounds and still make it through, we have a chance against LeBoob. It may be small.. But we have a chance.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Consmap the Conqueror

Here's my feeling. If we can play mostly like dogshit for two rounds and still make it through, we have a chance against LeBoob. It may be small.. But we have a chance.
                            Kyle and DeMar are playing better. If only JV were back!
                            OG is our king

Comment

The great thing about playing 14 playoff games so far this post season is that the Raptors have all sorts of experience now. The jitters are gone, the nerves are calm and now it's almost like the regular season out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X