Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I was reading something in the Mailbag section on the front page and there was something mentioned about Wes Matthews.

That got me wondering if we did sign him would the ECF have gone any different? Who would Wes have replaced in our rotation and would it have had an impact against CLE? Thoughts?
    Well, he would have replaced Scola. And yes, it would have been better. But without a season to see how he fit, hard to say if it would have been enough of a difference.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Who would have have been guarding against Clevland? LeBron is way too big I would think.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Who would have have been guarding against Clevland? LeBron is way too big I would think.
        Well, the ideal is obviously Carroll on LBJ. You probably let him guard Love and double in the post if he can't hold his own (wouldn't write it off, Love is not that big a post threat, more of a high post scorer).
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Turns out the Toronto Raptors took the NBA CHAMPIONS to six games. The Cavs victory only adds more to the Raptors great season.

Comment

Working...
          X