• Apollo
    replied
    I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

This year my guys go all the way.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    The 2nd annual legacy League will take place starting in June. Last year's 16 team single elimination tournament was a great success, so this year we will open it up to even more teams, so exact team and roster size will be determined.

For those who don't know, legacy league is a draft of all-time great players to compete against other RR members drafted teams as the RR community votes for the winners.

So PM if you are interested in challenging Joey for his crown, and full details will be sent out. Tentatively starting the draft on June 1st.
    very interested

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Gonna pass this time around. Good luck to everyone that plays/participates.

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Lol I made the finals last year despite picking last!
    Honestly, I think position doesn't really matter in such historical drafts. Some years ago I did a few similar all time drafts on another forum, we used to joke that Michael Jordan = loss, because his team never won those things.

Depth has advantages just like biggest names. Plus also you never know what people think about certain past players or even if they know such players.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    As long as it's not Steph Curry, whatever, you can have it!
    Lol I made the finals last year despite picking last!

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Oh and before anyone else says it... Dibs on first pick
    As long as it's not Steph Curry, whatever, you can have it!

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    From 16 my hope was to jump to 20-24 teams. If not, we go 16 but with bigger rosters.

There will also be revised rules regarding gameplans and adjustments.
    We should televise all games and collectively sell the rights to major networks

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
    The next step up would be 32 teams.... or 24?
    From 16 my hope was to jump to 20-24 teams. If not, we go 16 but with bigger rosters.

There will also be revised rules regarding gameplans and adjustments.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'm on mobile and won't have access to a computer until tomorrow night, and can't figure out how to PM, please add me to the list! I would love to play again!

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    Oh and before anyone else says it... Dibs on first pick

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    I loved doing This last year! I am so in. Although I have 4 jobs this summer running simultaneously, I think I'll be able to find time to school y'all again 😉

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    The next step up would be 32 teams.... or 24?

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    I'm on the fence

If you need someone to round it to a better number I'll do it though

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    started a topic Legacy League - final chance to join!!

Legacy League - final chance to join!!

The 2nd annual legacy League will take place starting in June. Last year's 16 team single elimination tournament was a great success, so this year we will open it up to even more teams, so exact team and roster size will be determined.

For those who don't know, legacy league is a draft of all-time great players to compete against other RR members drafted teams as the RR community votes for the winners.

So PM if you are interested in challenging Joey for his crown, and full details will be sent out. Tentatively starting the draft on June 1st.
Working...
X