No announcement yet.

Legacy League - final chance to join!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to, but I'll be too busy when you're drafting. Have a blast!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      I'd like to, but I'll be too busy when you're drafting. Have a blast!
      Plan is to extend the draft process (which is why it's starting earlier this year). If it takes 2 weeks, then that's what it takes. If it takes 3 weeks, that's fine too.

Want to be able to accommodate as many different schedules as possible.

So rough schedule is draft in June, tournament in July, Aug, Sept (as necessary).
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't know how many signups we have so far (and hopefully you got mine), but if we lack people, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to just delay a bit.

I think right now a lot of people are full of basketball, but by mid-July everyone starts to get hungry again.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I sent the PM to you on Sat but still no reply.

Comment

Just collecting interested members for now. No new info has been sent out yet

Comment

Might be the final bump. If you haven't made your interest known, now is the time to do so.

Comment

again very interested

Comment

Plan is to jump start this after the draft. Looking to add some people still.

Most fun to be had last summer.

Comment

still interested for sure

Comment

Legacy League - call for interest

I haven't been messaged but I am still interested.

Comment

If you have messaged already, I still have your message.

Comment

Highly recommended to everyone. Last year while most people were arguing about nonsense in the Derozen thread, we were sitting back talking ball in the league thread. Fun discussion about basketball history and designing a team.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Highly recommended to everyone. Last year while most people were arguing about nonsense in the Derozen thread, we were sitting back talking ball in the league thread. Fun discussion about basketball history and designing a team.
                              We also had close to 80 non-participants watching the draft; it's that good.

Comment

So what's the team count so far?

Comment

Working...
                                X