No announcement yet.

Legacy League - final chance to join!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy League - final chance to join!!

The 2nd annual legacy League will take place starting in June. Last year's 16 team single elimination tournament was a great success, so this year we will open it up to even more teams, so exact team and roster size will be determined.

For those who don't know, legacy league is a draft of all-time great players to compete against other RR members drafted teams as the RR community votes for the winners.

So PM if you are interested in challenging Joey for his crown, and full details will be sent out. Tentatively starting the draft on June 1st.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

I'm on the fence

If you need someone to round it to a better number I'll do it though

Comment

The next step up would be 32 teams.... or 24?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I loved doing This last year! I am so in. Although I have 4 jobs this summer running simultaneously, I think I'll be able to find time to school y'all again 😉
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Oh and before anyone else says it... Dibs on first pick
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I'm on mobile and won't have access to a computer until tomorrow night, and can't figure out how to PM, please add me to the list! I would love to play again!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
              The next step up would be 32 teams.... or 24?
              From 16 my hope was to jump to 20-24 teams. If not, we go 16 but with bigger rosters.

There will also be revised rules regarding gameplans and adjustments.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                From 16 my hope was to jump to 20-24 teams. If not, we go 16 but with bigger rosters.

There will also be revised rules regarding gameplans and adjustments.
                We should televise all games and collectively sell the rights to major networks

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Oh and before anyone else says it... Dibs on first pick
                  As long as it's not Steph Curry, whatever, you can have it!

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    As long as it's not Steph Curry, whatever, you can have it!
                    Lol I made the finals last year despite picking last!

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Lol I made the finals last year despite picking last!
                      Honestly, I think position doesn't really matter in such historical drafts. Some years ago I did a few similar all time drafts on another forum, we used to joke that Michael Jordan = loss, because his team never won those things.

Depth has advantages just like biggest names. Plus also you never know what people think about certain past players or even if they know such players.

Comment

Gonna pass this time around. Good luck to everyone that plays/participates.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          The 2nd annual legacy League will take place starting in June. Last year's 16 team single elimination tournament was a great success, so this year we will open it up to even more teams, so exact team and roster size will be determined.

For those who don't know, legacy league is a draft of all-time great players to compete against other RR members drafted teams as the RR community votes for the winners.

So PM if you are interested in challenging Joey for his crown, and full details will be sent out. Tentatively starting the draft on June 1st.
                          very interested

Comment

I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

This year my guys go all the way.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                              X