Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caccia
    replied
    Thanks. I just miss seeing Tyler play. I thought he had three good years left, especially after the year he had in 2014-15 with the Raptors.

It does not look good, for sure.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    caccia wrote: View Post
    Any room for my favourite player, Tyler Hansbrough, with Sullinger out for a while? Foot problems can linger, and Hans is still working out in Chapel Hill. The Hornets' coach never game him a chance & just about ruined his career.
    Bit OT but I really wanted to say you're da man for staying active even when your boy wasn't resigned.

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    Any room for my favourite player, Tyler Hansbrough, with Sullinger out for a while? Foot problems can linger, and Hans is still working out in Chapel Hill. The Hornets' coach never game him a chance & just about ruined his career.

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    The Knicks could use him.
    Definitely. Him, Rose and Jennings could re-enact the famous scene from Jaws.

"And here's where my achilles blew up."

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Jarrett Jack released by Hawks. Could be a great pickup as a combo guard when he comes back from injury.
    The Knicks could use him.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    dunno if it's been covered but patty patterson talking about how much he's worked on his game and how's he's gonna bring it this year cause it's a contract year really irritates me. i hope he balls out and Masai flips him for something dank at the deadline.

Leave a comment:

• connected
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm sure Juan Dixon is also available
    What about Fred 'big FA signing' Jones?

Leave a comment:

• Lupe
    replied
    Jarrett Jack released by Hawks. Could be a great pickup as a combo guard when he comes back from injury.
    We have 2 point guards who are clearly better than him and 2 who probably are if they get the minutes to showcase it. At the shooting guard position we have 3 players who are clearly better than him.

What use would he be on this team? None. Just a vet to play over Delon or Van Vleet, which is pointless and just stunts their development more.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'm sure Juan Dixon is also available

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Let Colangelo pick up crap players that were Ex's

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    NYK Derrick Rose is not a rapist, but still a threat with his penis

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied

We need to let go of ex players, I dunno what's Raps fans obsession with former Raps.

We are overloaded at the guard positions. Zero chance we pick him up. I exp see bottom feeder to in order to get a good vet on the roster.

...and agreed with everyone Jazz are going to be a heck of a team within these next 2-3 years. They will be top 4-5 in the West for years. Of course GSW owns the West and the league but SAS, POR and Utah are very tough teams. Utah could sneek up on everyone not named Golden State now that have vets and development. Love their roster.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Acquiring Hill for a draft pick was a steal this summer. They finally get a real PG on their roster. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz end up as the second seed in the West.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Stats like us!...but they also like the Jazz. Hmmmm...

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...espn:nba:index
    Utah is going to be really, really good. They'll be a defensive juggernaut, and they're deep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X