No announcement yet.

Offseason Trade Proposal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two concerns would be that Ibaka is for some reason declining at an early age (older than advertised?) and he only has a year left.

I might unload that depth for a peak Ibaka with 2 or 3 years on his contract. Lowry/DD/Carroll/(prime) Ibaka/JV would be a really nice starting 5.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yeah I like that Westbrook trade, Lowry, Ross and Bebe instead of Powell
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Yeah I like that Westbrook trade, Lowry, Ross and Bebe instead of Powell
        And....And...And...u would have 2 add tad bit more for that guy.
        Probably two 1st rd picks and 2nd rd pick.
        However I would stay away from him,he ain't gonna sign with raptors if raptors were 2 get him in a trade..it would b sick,but not happening.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Terrence Ross for Kenneth Faried straight up. Use what ever you have left of the cap to find a back up 3.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Offseason Trade Proposal Thread

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Terrence Ross for Kenneth Faried straight up. Use what ever you have left of the cap to find a back up 3.
            Why would Denver do that? They have Jamal Murray, Gary Harris, Will Barron and they are going after dwyane wade. Their backcourt is full. That makes literally no sense. We can't just trade Terrence Ross for anyone in the league.
            Last edited by Maury; Wed Jul 6, 2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              And....And...And...u would have 2 add tad bit more for that guy.
              Probably two 1st rd picks and 2nd rd pick.
              However I would stay away from him,he ain't gonna sign with raptors if raptors were 2 get him in a trade..it would b sick,but not happening.
              IDK though, because at the same time its clear that Westbrook isn't coming back. Hard to get a good return knowing that. Still, I think that OKC wants someone on a longish term deal, so Lowry doesn't really fit.

Comment

• dont want westbrook deal, dont want faried the player.

philly is the best team to deal with. we're in the drivers seat. colangelo is more desperate than we are. they have a front court log jam, we have depth at pg and wing. they have a lot of young, cheap, promising assets and picks. they need i think like $20m to get to the cap floor and the market is drying up.
                if the rodgriguez deal is false and delon kills it in summer league, we could really put together a good package.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Why would Denver do that? They have Jamal Murray, Gary Harris, Will Barron and they are going after dwyane wade. Their backcourt is full. That makes literally no sense. We can't just trade Terrence Ross for anyone in the league.
                  We can. We've already traded him about 100 times to get players we want.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Farried has fallen out of favour in Denver. Nuggets have a punch of young bigs they would rather develop. D Wade will not sign there. Also I don't think Faried stock is that high right now.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Farried has fallen out of favour in Denver. Nuggets have a punch of young bigs they would rather develop. D Wade will not sign there. Also I don't think Faried stock is that high right now.
                      That doesn't change the fact that they don't need another high ceiling guard! If you were Denver, would you do that trade? They could definitely get a better package from someone. Their backcourt is full and they wouldn't sell off a valuable guy for another shooting guard. And even if he has fallen out of favour, he still has enough value to get more than Terrence Ross.

Comment

That doesn't change the fact that they don't need another high ceiling guard! If you were Denver, would you do that trade? They could definitely get a better package from someone. Their backcourt is full and they wouldn't sell off a valuable guy for another shooting guard. And even if he has fallen out of favour, he still has enough value to get more than Terrence Ross.
                        Denver is rebuilding. Why wouldn't want to take a chance on proven rotation player that still has a high ceilling? In a league that values guards and shooting more than what Faried brings.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Denver is rebuilding. Why wouldn't want to take a chance on proven rotation player that still has a high ceilling? In a league that values guards and shooting more than what Faried brings.
                          But they can get more! You are overvaluing TRoss. His contract is his value and they aren't in a place where they need a good contract, they need talent. They would have a log jam in the backcourt where they need to develop Gary Harris and Jamal Murray. They could probably get a top 15 pick and a prospect. Maybe you can package Terrence Ross with something but a straight up trade doesn't help Denver at all.

Comment

• faried is garbage though

Comment

But they can get more! You are overvaluing TRoss. His contract is his value and they aren't in a place where they need a good contract, they need talent. They would have a log jam in the backcourt where they need to develop Gary Harris and Jamal Murray. They could probably get a top 15 pick and a prospect. Maybe you can package Terrence Ross with something but a straight up trade doesn't help Denver at all.
                              I think your over valuing Faried. Agree to disagree.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                faried is garbage though
                                Yah he's garbage but he is worth more than Terrence Ross on a team filled with guards.

Comment

Working...
                                X