Offseason Trade Proposal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Just curious, but were we able to at any time last season trade Biz?
    Luckily they didn't because he didn't really show his true worth until the playoffs and if they didn't have him then they'd of had no chance at making the finals.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      We should go all in for Westbrook. Propose draft picks and any player except DeMar and JV.

Like Lowry, Ross, Nogueira and our best picks for Westbrook and Singler.
      Sell the farm for a one year rental.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Luckily they didn't because he didn't really show his true worth until the playoffs and if they didn't have him then they'd of had no chance at making the finals.
        He showed his value well before that when he stepped in for Jonas.

And ultimately did he make any long-term difference for our team? It seems making the ECF didn't really affect our free agency fortunes in any way.

Comment

We should go all in for Westbrook. Propose draft picks and any player except DeMar and JV.

Like Lowry, Ross, Nogueira and our best picks for Westbrook and Singler.
          Demar would actually be the perfect player and contract to send the other way. Sending Kyle just gives them the problem of trying to resign him again in a year. Demar is signed for 5 years.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Sure, anytime between Dec 15th and the trade deadline.
            Obviously we needed him through the playoffs to go as far as we did, but considering how much value he had this off season....it's just one of those "in retrospect" views. Wonder if could have wrangled someone like Devin Booker and TJ Warren for Biz and some parts. Don't get me wrong, I'd take that playoff run over the trade scenario, but I'm curious what value he'd have had in a trade.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
              Demar would actually be the perfect player and contract to send the other way. Sending Kyle just gives them the problem of trying to resign him again in a year. Demar is signed for 5 years.
              I agree that would make sense, but the whole 'loyalty' narrative gets thrown out the window. Personally if it means getting one of the best 5 guys in the game, I'm fine with it, not sure about other people.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                I agree that would make sense, but the whole 'loyalty' narrative gets thrown out the window. Personally if it means getting one of the best 5 guys in the game, I'm fine with it, not sure about other people.
                Didn't Masai resign someone before only to trade them shortly thereafter?

Comment

He did that with nene.

Comment

Nene in Denver.. he traded him just before the deadline the following winter after locking him up in the summer.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Nene in Denver.. he traded him just before the deadline the following winter after locking him up in the summer.
                      I'm not discounting Masai making a trade, that was one of the reasons a lot of posters gave for retaining DD, so you wouldn't lose him for nothing. Fans, the media and even Demar have really played up the 'loyalty' narrative though, not sure if this happened with Nene, never really followed Denver.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        I'd trade 10 Derozans if it meant we get Westbrook in return. Screw loyalty, Westbrook is a MVP caliber player and a top 5 player in the NBA.

If the Thunder keep Westbrook for the season, I won't be surprised if he averages a triple double for the season or extremely close to it, like 27, 9 and 11.

Comment

• Ross for Rudy Gay and a pick straight up.

Comment

Ross for Rudy Gay and a pick straight up.
                            No thanks, straight up.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              No thanks, straight up.
                              So rude :'(

Comment

So rude :'(
                                Hahaha sorry man but thinking of Rudy gay wearing a raps jersey gives me the heebie jeebies

Comment

Working...
                                X