Clear All

• thead
    replied
    If you suggest trading for Nick Young you are dead to me and I stop reading

Leave a comment:

• Billy103
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    I'm not a psychologist and I don't know boogie personally so no certainty what's in his head. We both presented models. Either or neither could work.
    Personally Id rather look at Lowry going from backup to allstar than Kobe threatening to make my life "miserable". Maybe that works for boogie?
    One thing I like about the raps is they seem to play hard for each other bc they like each other. It doesn't seem like a threatening culture and I like that. Maybe that works for boogie?
    I agree the team culture has a lot to do with the way players behave they say winning solves everything. DMC is easily the best big man in the NBA I wish he doesn't end up rotting with the kings.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    It's not about bark or being a "model" of anything. It's about status and Cousins' ego. Doubt he will listen to anyone he doesn't think is at least on his "level". And to him that's probably a super small list. Otherwise he'll always think he's in the right.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I'm not a psychologist and I don't know boogie personally so no certainty what's in his head. We both presented models. Either or neither could work.
    Personally Id rather look at Lowry going from backup to allstar than Kobe threatening to make my life "miserable". Maybe that works for boogie?
    One thing I like about the raps is they seem to play hard for each other bc they like each other. It doesn't seem like a threatening culture and I like that. Maybe that works for boogie?

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    draps wrote: View Post
    Oops I forgot I deleted that part when I was changing things around, so let's just say a separate deal for Ross lol
    Might as well trade Bruno for a signed and traded Lebron

Leave a comment:

• draps
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Sheesh

How'd we get Korver in this dream scenario?
    Oops I forgot I deleted that part when I was changing things around, so let's just say a separate deal for Ross lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X