No announcement yet.

Biyombo as a starting PF - make the case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't resign biz which would be a dumb move Jakob poeltl we should draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      If we don't resign biz which would be a dumb move Jakob poeltl we should draft.

I'm starting to think we do both. Rather, that we draft a big AND keep Biz. Frontcourt muscle is a key way to fortify for the playoffs. Biz can play alongside other bigs, as long as they have a hefty dose of offensive skill. Jonas (with an improving jumper), Poeltl, Skal. I think an elite stable of bigmen would go a long way towards making us a truly elite team.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        I'm starting to think we do both. Rather, that we draft a big AND keep Biz. Frontcourt muscle is a key way to fortify for the playoffs. Biz can play alongside other bigs, as long as they have a hefty dose of offensive skill. Jonas (with an improving jumper), Poeltl, Skal. I think an elite stable of bigmen would go a long way towards making us a truly elite team.
        Poeltl is solid he has a solid mid range and can hit a 3 if JV extents his range that spreads the court both bigs can do dmg down low. Also if we draft him we could trade a big poeltl and a wing Ross for a someone throw in wright could even get us a top 5 player. I am hoping for haylen brown but will settle for poeltl and be happy no matter how MU plays it

Comment

• Could we change this thread title for ''Poltl as a starting PF - make the case''?

Comment

Working...
          X