No announcement yet.

Masai Ujiri End of Season Press Conference - Live Stream - 11am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he actually say that? I just started watching.

Comment

The first priority is the draft
      -Masai Ujiri
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Coach Casey is our coach for the future there is no question about that
        -Masai Ujiri
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Masai has not comitted to a max deal for DeRozan, says backup 3 and starting 4 are the positions of need

Comment

"will you be willing to promise demar a max contract publicly before negotiations begins"

"no and fuck off arsehole"

Comment

Masai seems to be leaning towards trading 27 or doing a draft and stash, does not want to put anymore young talent on the team

Comment

says already got 4 young players to develop

Comment

having chicken of the sea for lunch. paul jones making it now or he is fired.

Comment

we are learning how to win
                    -Masai Ujiri

Comment

seems to dodge question about Biyombo and JV fit together

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        seems to dodge question about Biyombo and JV fit together
                        Yep. Wonder if he's leaning on trading JV, and resigning Biyombo.

Comment

I really find it interesting that he didn't commit to DeMar's max.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post
                            Yep. Wonder if he's leaning on trading JV, and resigning Biyombo.
                            seems more like wants a 4 that can play with both and empty pat and ross for the space. desire to resign james was a surprise and makes me happy. speaks to james having really matured

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Even if he planned to offer that, it would be horrible negotiating to commit to it when he could potentially talk with his agent and get him down to a lower number.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                                why would anyone publicly say they will give the most amount of money for anything when negotiations are coming up? why?

Comment

Working...
                                X