Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should Raps roster be constructed to beat CAVS next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    The reality is, we're a good, maybe very good team right now. But we aren't a great team.

And it's easier to go from being bad to good than it is to go from good to great.
    I don't know man. It took 15 years to get a "good team" again. LOL

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    The reality is, we're a good, maybe very good team right now. But we aren't a great team.

And it's easier to go from being bad to good than it is to go from good to great.
    That kinda just said a whole lot of nothing

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    We don't know what the Cav's roster will look like next season. If we are constructing a team to beat the Cav's of this year then I think we need someone with better size to defend LeBron (Carroll just not big enough and JJ just not smart enough), and better outside shooting.
    We literally paid 15mil to get a big defender at SF and now you want another one?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    We don't know what the Cav's roster will look like next season. If we are constructing a team to beat the Cav's of this year then I think we need someone with better size to defend LeBron (Carroll just not big enough and JJ just not smart enough), and better outside shooting.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    A healthy JV and a PF that can help take advantage of Kevin Love's awful pick n roll defence. A healthy JV means we don't get eaten up on the boards, rebounds is one of the most important factors to our success considering the types of shots our back court takes. And making Love a liability is utilizing the Cavs main weakness.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I think they collect the best talent possible. If that beats the Cavs then great. I don't restructure the build around beating the Cavs. Especially after seeing the Warrior man handle them after just barely beating the Thunder.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    started a topic How should Raps roster be constructed to beat CAVS next season?

How should Raps roster be constructed to beat CAVS next season?

July 1 is coming quickly . It looks likely that DD will be resigned. Biyombo status is still up in the air. Moving forward what is it going to take to have legitimate shot to beat CAVS next season? Short of signing KD as our starting PF(DanH can advise re cap problems) is there a way we could be built to beat CAVS next season? It looks likely that Kevin Love will be moved in offseason . Much of what happens in the next month will determine if we could be in the conversation or not.
Working...
X