Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should Raps roster be constructed to beat CAVS next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rightsideup
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Raptor Pride!

great movie

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Raptor Pride!

So...much....90s....

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Kidnap LeBron James and I'd say we have a solid shot at beating Cleveland
    Raptor Pride!

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    So has there been any general agreement about what realistic moves there are in order to beat the CAVS next season or are we looking at another year of incremental improvement?
    Reality is, LeBron hasn't lost an Eastern Conference series in 6 years. He's really good.

There's no easy path to beating him.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    So has there been any general agreement about what realistic moves there are in order to beat the CAVS next season or are we looking at another year of incremental improvement?
    The only way they can honestly expect to knock off Cleveland is by adding a first tier star player to this roster. Short of that it's incremental improvement - it would be no small feat to win 55 games and get to the ECF again. Then you'd look to give Cleveland a better series (6 or 7 tight games) and you call the year another success and keep trying to make the roster better.

Ask the Pacers, Hawks, and Bulls about how hard it is to sustain the kind of success the Raptors just had, let alone improve on it.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Kidnap LeBron James and I'd say we have a solid shot at beating Cleveland

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    McRealistic wrote: View Post
    get KD ..
    Ok

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    get KD ..

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    When someone is that good plus on a reasonable deal, it's almost impossible to get fair value in a trade.
    Guys that good leave via trade like once a decade. James harden wasn't that good chris paul was the last one.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Leonard is a top 5 player in the league and has proven it. Jonas is awesome but hasn't really proven much. I don't see why the Spurs would ever take that deal. They could get so much more for him.
    When someone is that good plus on a reasonable deal, it's almost impossible to get fair value in a trade.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    It won't, but let's say they for some reason do. Is that a good trade for them or can they get way more ?

I'm just wondering, Dw Ik Leonard regardless of perfect fit, will likely never by a raptor
    Leonard is a top 5 player in the league and has proven it. Jonas is awesome but hasn't really proven much. I don't see why the Spurs would ever take that deal. They could get so much more for him.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Why would it be smart for the spurs to trade Leonard?
    It won't, but let's say they for some reason do. Is that a good trade for them or can they get way more ?

I'm just wondering, Dw Ik Leonard regardless of perfect fit, will likely never by a raptor

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    They NEVER will but would it be smart of spurs to trade
    Leonard + Diaw for Jonas + Carroll + Wright + Bebe + Clips Pick

Lowry - Cojo - Demetrius Jackson(27)
    Demar - Powell
    Leonard - Ross - Bruno
    Patterson - Bendar(9)
    Bismack - Diaw

Spurs will never trade Leonard but hypothetically speaking, if they for some reason do, is this a good trade for them ?

I say Lakers can easily beat it by offering Russell + 2nd pick + unprotected 2017 1st

And so can Boston, Smart + Crawford + 3rd pick + 2017 Nets pick
    Why would it be smart for the spurs to trade Leonard?

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    They NEVER will but would it be smart of spurs to trade
    Leonard + Diaw for Jonas + Carroll + Wright + Bebe + Clips Pick

Lowry - Cojo - Demetrius Jackson(27)
    Demar - Powell
    Leonard - Ross - Bruno
    Patterson - Bendar(9)
    Bismack - Diaw

Spurs will never trade Leonard but hypothetically speaking, if they for some reason do, is this a good trade for them ?

I say Lakers can easily beat it by offering Russell + 2nd pick + unprotected 2017 1st

And so can Boston, Smart + Crawford + 3rd pick + 2017 Nets pick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X