Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mock Draft Contest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    1. Simmons
    2. Ingram
    3. Dunn
    4. Chriss
    5. Hield
    6. Bender
    7. Brown
    8. Baldwin
    9. J. Murray
    10. Davis
    11. Poeltl
    12. Sabonis
    13. Ellenson
    14. D. Murray

    Comment


    • #47
      Mock Draft Contest

      1. Simmons

      2. Ingram

      3. Dunn (bad pick but I see them taking him to add to their all guard lineup)

      4. Chriss - Phoenix needs an athletic big

      5. Hield - Thibs is really gonna want to trade this pick, but I'm not sure they can get a good return on it, so he'll go with the senior.

      6. Murray - New Orleans needs a guard, seems like a no brainer. They'll take hield if Murray is gone.

      7. Brown - they need all the talent they can get.

      8. Baldwin - The only guy that would work out for them. If Murray falls there is no way he is making it past sacto.

      9. Bender - I see us taking bender if he falls. He is the kind of guy Masai wants. If he doesn't fall, my bet is on Skal. I would rather us take Luwawu but I'm not sure it will happen.

      10. Poeltl - Milwaukee will wants a big. Maybe American Murray but I think they go with Poeltl so they can trade Monroe.
      Last edited by Maury; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 11:20 AM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Draft Day.. Final Mock DS 3.0
        No commentary

        Philly - Simmons
        Lakers - Ingram
        Celtics - TRADE ! trade to Philly for Okafor and Philly takes Dunn
        Suns - Chriss
        Minny - Jamal Murray
        Pelyturds - Buddy Or Brown... leaning Buddy
        Nuggets - Brown or Bender... leaning to Brown
        Kings - Baldwin cuz they hit Vivek with a tranq dart and keep him in the back room.. if the effects wear off before they make the pick Vivek insists they take Skal)
        Raps - Bender or Brown.. who ever is left.. unless the Bulls want Bender and trade us Mirotic for the rights to Bender.
        Bucks - Poeltl
        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 01:23 PM.
        I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

        Comment


        • #49
          1. Simmons
          2. Ingram
          3. Dunn
          4. Chriss
          5. Hield
          6. Bender
          7. Murray
          8. Brown
          9. Labisserie
          10. Davis
          Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 06:55 PM.

          Comment


          • #50
            1. PHI - Simmons
            2. LAL - Ingram
            3. BOS - Murray
            4. PHX - Chriss
            5. MIN - Hield
            6. NOP - Dunn
            7. DEN - Brown
            8. SAC - Bender (BPA at 8)
            9. TOR - Sabonis
            10. MIL - Ellenson
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • #51
              Maury wrote: View Post
              We aren't taking Poeltl.
              You jinxed it

              Comment


              • #52
                Welp.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • #53
                  DanH wrote: View Post
                  Welp.
                  Shockingly, no one had Thon Maker at 10.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    So who got the most picks right ?

                    I personally only got the first two right lol
                    Abbas wrote:

                    First of all i was my own source

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Abbas wrote: View Post
                      So who got the most picks right ?

                      I personally only got the first two right lol
                      I only had 3 right (1,2,5). Crazy draft.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X