Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Who moves up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Who moves up ?

So there is a poll out there asking who might fall... So with respect to Sir Issac...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.... who will move up into the Top Eight ?
    Skal Labissiere
    16.67%
    Jacob Poeltl
    16.67%
    Domantas Sabonis
    33.33%
    Dejounte Murray
    5.56%
    Deyonta Davis
    11.11%
    Henry Ellenson
    5.56%
    Malachi Richardson
    5.56%
    Other... You can specify in your response
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

I picked other; I think Luwawu cracks top 10. With so many PF/Cs clustered around the 8-12 range, I think there's the possibility for a wing or guard outside that range to move up a lot if a team decides to draft for need.

Comment

Sabonis. A lot of lottery teams really like him a lot.

Comment

Yeah, Sabonis is a safe enough pick I can see a team reaching on him for an immediate contributor.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think if anyone moves up it's Sabonis or Poeltl.(voted Poeltl)

It'll be because someone's reaching for a big.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I'll guess it's Poeltltltltl. Some team won't see anyone they really like because their targets will get taken, and then they will think "shit. so how about we pair Anthony Davis with a healthy young 7ft center?"

It's interesting that you put Malachi on the list. I wouldn't have thought of him, but it reminds me of how Dion Waiters got drafted way higher than he was projected. This is another guy from Syracuse, another hero ball player, with intriguing physical gifts, and one of few players in this draft who can create his own shot. Plus great tournament performance. This is a type of player that some teams might hate, but maybe some team will just fall in love.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
              I'll guess it's Poeltltltltl. Some team won't see anyone they really like because their targets will get taken, and then they will think "shit. so how about we pair Anthony Davis with a healthy young 7ft center?"

It's interesting that you put Malachi on the list. I wouldn't have thought of him, but it reminds me of how Dion Waiters got drafted way higher than he was projected. This is another guy from Syracuse, another hero ball player, with intriguing physical gifts, and one of few players in this draft who can create his own shot. Plus great tournament performance. This is a type of player that some teams might hate, but maybe some team will just fall in love.
              I am with you... for whatever reason other than Carmelo.. Syracuse guys tend to not meet expectations once they leave the Carrier Dome and Jimmy Boheim when they hit the NBA. I put Richardson in there solely because there is a chance.. a small one.. that the Kings of Comedy the Excremento Kings take him to run the point when Rondo signs July 1 with someone other than the Kings..

A quick off the top of my head list of Syracuse Hindenberg draft choices

Wesley Johnson
              Derrick Coleman
              Johnny Flynn
              Not So Fab Melo
              Pearl Washington
              Billy Owens

And Jury still out on

Micheal Carter-Williams..
              - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                I am with you... for whatever reason other than Carmelo.. Syracuse guys tend to not meet expectations once they leave the Carrier Dome and Jimmy Boheim when they hit the NBA. I put Richardson in there solely because there is a chance.. a small one.. that the Kings of Comedy the Excremento Kings take him to run the point when Rondo signs July 1 with someone other than the Kings..

Wesley Johnson
                Derrick Coleman
                Johnny Flynn
                Not So Fab Melo
                Pearl Washington
                Billy Owens

And Jury still out on

I'm gonna vote for MCW to be on that list.

Comment

Wesley Johnson
                  Derrick Coleman
                  Johnny Flynn
                  Not So Fab Melo
                  Pearl Washington
                  Billy Owens

And Jury still out on

Excremento Kings...instant classic

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I can see the Pelicans take Poeltl at 6 and he'd make a good pairing with Anthony Davis. They just need to get rid of Asik since he's horrible and overpaid.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I could see someone reaching for Skal. I could also see a team reaching for Sabonis if there was a prearranged trade for him by another team.

Although I can easily see a specific team (Pelicans) reaching down a tier for Poeltl if they're trying hard to get rid of Asik or Ellenson to replace Anderson. Also I could see the Kings reaching on literally everyone you could name.
                      Last edited by Just Is; Mon Jun 20, 2016, 03:14 PM.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I can see the Pelicans take Poeltl at 6 and he'd make a good pairing with Anthony Davis. They just need to get rid of Asik since he's horrible and overpaid.
                        Pels need outside shooting and a SG. Murray or Hield are guys they could really use. Gordon and Anderson are FA's.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Wesley Johnson
                          Derrick Coleman
                          Johnny Flynn
                          Not So Fab Melo
                          Pearl Washington
                          Billy Owens

And Jury still out on

Dion Waiters
                          Leo Rautins

Tyler Ennis in the jury still out.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I already did a mock and feel like I shouldn't sway from it.. but I could see Ellenson climbing a bit. Stretch 4's are going to be hot commodities after seeing GSW and Cleveland go at it. I can see a team like NOLA going after him to replace Ryan Anderson who'll be leaving in free agency.

Comment

Two guys who could get the call to move up would be Sabonis and Poeltl. I think the recent memory of another Michigan State PF (Adrieane Payne) has people leery on Davis.

They are different guys for sure..but Payne is a recent pick and so far has yet to make a mark.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X