No announcement yet.

Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, I know it doesn't work this way, but you could make the case that we sweep Miami without DeMar.

Game 1 he turned it over in the last seconds of the second overtime period and we lost.

Game 4 he went 4/17 with 3 turnovers, 0 assists and a -11 and we lose by 7.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Honestly, I know it doesn't work this way, but you could make the case that we sweep Miami without DeMar.

Game 1 he turned it over in the last seconds of the second overtime period and we lost.

too some degree both Demar and Lowry struggled in the playoffs , Demar was constantly our best player against clevland with Lowry and Biz cold then hot. It was an exciting yet nerve racking ride at the same time. We advanced farther than we ever got yet made it very hard on ourselves. I guess this is really a thread on Jacob and would be interested on what type of training and development is happening between now and training camp

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Not only do we win the first round without "deebo", we win it quicker then we did. Demar actually lost us games
        No question that Demar was pretty horrific in that first round and had to be carried through most of it.

Casey wisely benched DD in the 4Q of game 2, if I recall, which got us the win. Then there was that nightmare game where he looked like he was singlehandedly trying to throw the game. If not for Vogel resting PG13 a bit too long in Game 5, this story ends really badly for the Raps and DeMar. PG13 exposed him badly in that 1st round.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Honestly, I know it doesn't work this way, but you could make the case that we sweep Miami without DeMar.

It'd be a pretty weak case, he played well enough in the other games and was great in game 5.

Comment

• It's pretty wild that Poeltl has 3 months to work on his craft, work on his body, and expand his range before he has to try to earn his rotation spot in training camp. You can put in a lot of work in 3 months.

The starting 4-spot is still up for grabs.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              It's pretty wild that Poeltl has 3 months to work on his craft, work on his body, and expand his range before he has to try to earn his rotation spot in training camp. You can put in a lot of work in 3 months.

The starting 4-spot is still up for grabs.
              I would be surprised if he doesn't start in the d-league. If he doesn't it means bebe is done.

The team will go with val, pat, sully and bebe.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                I would be surprised if he doesn't start in the d-league. If he doesn't it means bebe is done.

The team will go with val, pat, sully and bebe.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                That's how I look at it too. I read they are giving Bebe the first crack and earning the backup C spot. So if Bebe can't even beat out a rookie he is definitely done.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  That's how I look at it too. I read they are giving Bebe the first crack and earning the backup C spot. So if Bebe can't even beat out a rookie he is definitely done.
                  It could be Bebe's job with a very short lease

Comment

• I have been extremely busy and have missed out on keeping up with the training camp. How is the big dude doing?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      It could be Bebe's job with a very short lease
                      Tbh I think it's more giving Poeltl time to learn the plays and the system than it is "Bebe's job to lose"...

If there is one thing Bebe has proven is that he doesn't belong on the court outside of garbage time, he is not a solid back up C (period). He just seems to have a low bball IQ, leaves his feet on everything. Poeltl is already clearly more skilled and I'm fairly confident by mid-season latest Bebe will be worked completely out of the rotation or traded as filler while Sully finds some extra minutes as a back up with Siakam slipping a bit into the rotation and Poeltl building up by 3/4 into the season. I really think some sort of deal will be made to bring in a back up C and SF (not saying it will happen but maybe something like Noel + Covington for a number of assets). Irregardless Bebe will not last very long as the back up unless he's made some miraculous progress this offseason.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Tbh I think it's more giving Poeltl time to learn the plays and the system than it is "Bebe's job to lose"...

If there is one thing Bebe has proven is that he doesn't belong on the court outside of garbage time, he is not a solid back up C (period). He just seems to have a low bball IQ, leaves his feet on everything. Poeltl is already clearly more skilled and I'm fairly confident by mid-season latest Bebe will be worked completely out of the rotation or traded as filler while Sully finds some extra minutes as a back up with Siakam slipping a bit into the rotation and Poeltl building up by 3/4's in. I really think some sort of deal will be made to bring in a back up C and SF (not saying it will happen but maybe something like Noel + Covington for a number of assets). Irregardless Bebe will not last very long as the back up unless he's made some miraculous progress this offseason.
                        What I see is bebe turning into a quality backup center and basically becoming a great trade chip going into next year. The guy is so long with a great touch, the biggest thing stopping him from being a serviceable big (15 min a night) is injuries
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Lucas Noga... Nogo... Nogu... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Lucas Noga... Nogo... Nogu... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway.
                              Nogueria.

Fuck, I feel as if i'm the only guy who knows how to spell all the complex NBA names, like Antetokounmpo.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Nogueria.

Fuck, I feel as if i'm the only guy who knows how to spell all the complex NBA names, like Antetokounmpo.
                                Dude, it was a (perfectly executed) joke from the movie Office Space.

Last edited by Axel; Tue Nov 1, 2016, 07:11 AM.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X