Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Nogueria.

Fuck, I feel as if i'm the only guy who knows how to spell all the complex NBA names, like Antetokounmpo.
    Nogueira.

Just saying.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Nogueira.

Just saying.
      Nogueria sounds like a made up country that a comic book supervillain secretly rules.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Nogueira.

Just saying.
        hahahaha

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Nogueria.

Fuck, I feel as if i'm the only guy who knows how to spell all the complex NBA names, like Antetokounmpo.
          DanH wrote: View Post
          Nogueira.

Just saying.
          Cody, I feel the only card you have left to play is:

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Lucas Noga... Nogo... Nogu... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway.

Octothorp called it right after the draft... lol

octothorp wrote: View Post
            Hasta la vista, BeBe!
            http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...l=1#post664398

Comment

• Nogueira hasn't been reliable.

The theme continues to repeat itself. He
              finally gets into little rhythm run where you think he finally gets it, gets injured, out longer then anticipated, then when he comes back his rhythm and timing is all gone and he needs to be bad for a while until he gets into a little rhythm again!

The patience is starting to wear thin.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Nogueira hasn't been reliable.

The theme continues to repeat itself. He
                finally gets into little rhythm run where you think he finally gets it, gets injured, out longer then anticipated, then when he comes back his rhythm and timing is all gone and he needs to be bad for a while until he gets into a little rhythm again!

The patience is starting to wear thin.
                Bebe gotta get it at this year's festivus.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The newest ep of Open Gym has footage from the draft.

Doesn't seem like they were thrilled at 9. More resigned. As if trades and other people were higher on the board. (From what aired anyway, who knows what was cut)

Though they did seem to rally after talking to Jacob on the phone.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Bebe gotta get it at this year's festivus.

Picturing Dwane Casey as Jerry Stiller at the Raptors Christmas Party made me smile.

"alright Kyle, the party can't end until you pin me in a wrestling match!!"
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think we just had some kind of record here for consecutive tv/movie references without using the Simpsons.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        The newest ep of Open Gym has footage from the draft.

Doesn't seem like they were thrilled at 9. More resigned. As if trades and other people were higher on the board. (From what aired anyway, who knows what was cut)

That's a given. There are cameras rolling after all. They won't be like, "Well, shit. I guess we'll take the Austrian kid." FWIW, the draft room was amped when they drafted Bruno too.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I think we just had some kind of record here for consecutive tv/movie references without using the Simpsons.
                          I was just thinking this...

...it feels weird.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              The newest ep of Open Gym has footage from the draft.

Well I know we had Chriss in twice and totally seems like an upside pick Masai may have liked in past years before IBM Watson started overpowering everyone in the boardroom, not to mention the Canadian pick just before him too. As they kinda admitted the top 8 was set and it was a pretty immediate drop off and uncertainty the order the rest would go. So far I don't see anyone that looks leaps and bounds better than I expect Poeltl to become, as I do think he will be a very solid big man but I would have killed to see either of Chriss or Murray slip to us...particularily Chriss for me because I think he has great potential and if he continues to refine his skills

Comment

Working...
                              X