Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Pascal Siakam

Masai strikes again!!!

I'm coming around on this pick. Length, athleticism, a little bit of a shooting stroke.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I'm intrigued by him. Want to see him in Summer League
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I would of gone diamond stone or zhou qi, siakam might have dropped out of the draft, if it weren't for Masai.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Such a masai pick haha

Comment

Scrub

Comment

i watched a couple games of his, I liked him a lot, he was one of my dream targets for this pick, so I'm excited!

He has motor in spades, he's quick enough to switch on guards on picks, top energy defensively, good wingspan. If we wanted a top motor PF next to JV, then this is the guy who actually has the quickness to play the role, unlike IMO Sabonis.

He needs to get stronger, especially in the legs. he will probably get pushed around by some PFs right now. But nothing 15 pounds can't fix. And either way, he doesn't give up.

If he could learn to shoot, he's a steal of this draft. If he doesn't, he's a super high motor defensive backup 4.

I don't know if he can learn to shoot, but the games I saw were from different years, and it looked to me that his touch was considerably better this year than in 2015. So maybe? he's 22, but he's still improving a lot year to year.

Comment

Awesome mix from the other thread

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                  I would of gone diamond stone or zhou qi, siakam might have dropped out of the draft, if it weren't for Masai.
                  Isn't Zhou Qi supposedly ridiculously skinny AND soft? Like, makes Skal look like Oakley soft? Never got too excited about him.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V67WsQZLusM
                    here's his draftexpress workout

Comment

looks promising defensively

Comment

He looks tough as nails. Welcome to the team

Comment

Hits 70% of his free throws. If he can be a Biyombo who can shoot, that's great value at 27. Big if, but looks possible.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I am not excited by either Qi or Stone, but both were highly rated in the past. I'm convinced we could of picked siakam up as an undrafted free agent.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              I am not excited by either Qi or Stone, but both were highly rated in the past. I'm convinced we could of picked siakam up as an undrafted free agent.
                              Why are you convinced? Was he outside top 60 in most mocks? It's a genuine question, I only saw draftexpress prior to the draft, and I remember him being around 40 there. He seemed more likely to rise into 20s-30s to me than drop out. i know he's mentioned less but he's not some unknown nobody discovered by Masai in some jungle.

Comment

Working...
                              X