Legacy League Match #2 - Axel vs Dogelover1234

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    does that mean we may have some double counted votes?
    No, votes are public. Just click on the voting numbers and it will show you the names.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel you are a great opponent, here are my adjustmets. 50 words goes quick lol.

Defensively, we can pack the paint against non-elite shooters and closeout with long athletic wings. Dirk will feast in the post or popping against the smaller Bird. All my players are smart passers, and mostly all good at driving and making the right pass. We can always hack Dwight too.

Comment

Are armchair coaches allowed?
        Yeah, can't see poll on my phone but I'm not on Tapatalk.

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
          Are armchair coaches allowed?
          Yeah, can't see poll on my phone but I'm not on Tapatalk.
          Not sure what you mean by that, but we welcome all commentary.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Tough call, but I gave the edge to Axel.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Not sure what you mean by that, but we welcome all commentary.
              Ok, sub sabonis if Doge plays hacka Howard. It's so hard to vote against Russell.

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
                Ok, sub sabonis if Doge plays hacka Howard. It's so hard to vote against Russell.
                We are limited by the number of words we can use in our gameplan and adjustment, but having Sabonis and Sheed to play C in case of hacka was planned out and discussed during the draft thread; I simply didn't feel it was necessary to use in my word count this time around.

Comment

Good match Dogelover. Thanks to all who voted or commented. A few matches left open today and the next ones will go live next Monday.

Comment

Working...
                  X