Legacy League Match #5 - e_wheazy vs Cody73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Wasn't expecting Cowens' start, but moving AD from the bench and Wall (35% 3FG) off.

We'll destroy that 3 guard set, with stronger, bigger wing defenders. Carter "going berserk" on who?

Pau will be checked effectively by all bigs, his 4th quarter lineup will seal our victory. We're just better.
    Ha, 50 words exactly.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Also I'm almost certain that this is over 50 words
      Sure is. Like 90-ish.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Also I'm almost certain that this is over 50 words
        I've just seen an adjusted accordingly.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          I think Cody's team is missing someone in the OP. Cowens is listed twice and who is KJ?

Leaning towards wheazy but I hate the decision to start Wall. Robertson is more than capable at PG and you could slide everyone down a position and start Green/Davis.

Would definitely make it a better team and shockingly provide more shooting.
          Kevin Johnson - Cody was supposed to send in a revised edition prior to posting but hasn't been received.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            What's with all these non-Raptor threads polluting the "Everything Raptors" forum? C'mon Axel, you're better than this
            Didn't see you complaining when Apollo and I derailed the Sullinger thread to discuss the merits of pizza-bunned-bacon cheeseburgers

Of course, the day we launch legacy matches is the day Masai finally makes a roster move lol

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Kevin Johnson - Cody was supposed to send in a revised edition prior to posting but hasn't been received.
              Ahh thanks.

After seeing everything I vote Wheazy.

Ps you should either remove wheazy's post in this thread or edit it. People can still see Cody's full adjustment in the quote

Comment

I simply like e_wheazy's team better. Cody's front court scoring would slow the game down tremendously as the guy with the ladder has to get up to retrieve the ball from the peach basket.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Ha, 50 words exactly.
                  Lol what are the chances?
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Ahh thanks.

After seeing everything I vote Wheazy.

Ps you should either remove wheazy's post in this thread or edit it. People can still see Cody's full adjustment in the quote
                    On it boss!
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

On it boss!
                      Lol $$$

Comment

Cody has Cowens listed in the Starting Lineup and on the Bench ... if he's using cloning, then I have to think he has the edge ....

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Cody has Cowens listed in the Starting Lineup and on the Bench ... if he's using cloning, then I have to think he has the edge ....
                          He didn't provide his bench, just 5 names for starters. I tried to fill in the blanks. Clearly I'm not up to the task of completing other people's lineups; let that be a lesson to all!

Comment

what happened to the no posting in own thread rule?

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              what happened to the no posting in own thread rule?
                              In full effect. I have been deleting posts when I see them. If only the other participating mods were part of the solution and not the problem...

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I knew people were going to have a tough time with this game.

Wheaz's team is a tricky one.
                                It's 12-1

Comment

Working...
                                X