Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    I vote for Cody because everyone should get at least one vote from someone besides self vote.

besides, i think it's a really talented team. Cody basically relaxed too much, didn't even send full lineup!

Last edited by BobLoblaw; Wed Jul 13, 2016, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I knew people were going to have a tough time with this game.

Wheaz's team is a tricky one.
    It's 12-1

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    what happened to the no posting in own thread rule?
    In full effect. I have been deleting posts when I see them. If only the other participating mods were part of the solution and not the problem...

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    what happened to the no posting in own thread rule?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Cody has Cowens listed in the Starting Lineup and on the Bench ... if he's using cloning, then I have to think he has the edge ....
    He didn't provide his bench, just 5 names for starters. I tried to fill in the blanks. Clearly I'm not up to the task of completing other people's lineups; let that be a lesson to all!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Cody has Cowens listed in the Starting Lineup and on the Bench ... if he's using cloning, then I have to think he has the edge ....

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    On it boss!
    Lol $$$

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Ahh thanks.

After seeing everything I vote Wheazy.

Ps you should either remove wheazy's post in this thread or edit it. People can still see Cody's full adjustment in the quote
    On it boss!

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Ha, 50 words exactly.
    Lol what are the chances?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    I simply like e_wheazy's team better. Cody's front court scoring would slow the game down tremendously as the guy with the ladder has to get up to retrieve the ball from the peach basket.

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Kevin Johnson - Cody was supposed to send in a revised edition prior to posting but hasn't been received.
    Ahh thanks.

After seeing everything I vote Wheazy.

Ps you should either remove wheazy's post in this thread or edit it. People can still see Cody's full adjustment in the quote

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    What's with all these non-Raptor threads polluting the "Everything Raptors" forum? C'mon Axel, you're better than this
    Didn't see you complaining when Apollo and I derailed the Sullinger thread to discuss the merits of pizza-bunned-bacon cheeseburgers

Of course, the day we launch legacy matches is the day Masai finally makes a roster move lol

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    I think Cody's team is missing someone in the OP. Cowens is listed twice and who is KJ?

Leaning towards wheazy but I hate the decision to start Wall. Robertson is more than capable at PG and you could slide everyone down a position and start Green/Davis.

Would definitely make it a better team and shockingly provide more shooting.
    Kevin Johnson - Cody was supposed to send in a revised edition prior to posting but hasn't been received.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Also I'm almost certain that this is over 50 words
    I've just seen an adjusted accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Also I'm almost certain that this is over 50 words
    Sure is. Like 90-ish.