X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Wasn't expecting Cowens' start, but moving AD from the bench and Wall (35% 3FG) off.

We'll destroy that 3 guard set, with stronger, bigger wing defenders. Carter "going berserk" on who?

Pau will be checked effectively by all bigs, his 4th quarter lineup will seal our victory. We're just better.
    Ha, 50 words exactly.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    $$$
    Last edited by e_wheazhy_; Tue Jul 12, 2016, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    Don't have any word counter handy, but I'm pretty sure that's under.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    Wasn't expecting Cowens' start, but moving AD from the bench and Wall (35% 3FG) off.

We'll destroy that 3 guard set, with stronger, bigger wing defenders. Carter "going berserk" on who?

Pau will be checked effectively by all bigs, his 4th quarter lineup will seal our victory. We're just better.

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    What's with all these non-Raptor threads polluting the "Everything Raptors" forum? C'mon Axel, you're better than this
    This is the second year we've done this!

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    I think Cody's team is missing someone in the OP. Cowens is listed twice and who is KJ?

Leaning towards wheazy but I hate the decision to start Wall. Robertson is more than capable at PG and you could slide everyone down a position and start Green/Davis.

Would definitely make it a better team and shockingly provide more shooting.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    What's with all these non-Raptor threads polluting the "Everything Raptors" forum? C'mon Axel, you're better than this

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Legacy League Match #5 - e_wheazy vs Cody73

In game adjustments:

Considering were down at the half & Magic needs some time off the court, I go small and use KJ, Christie & Carter at the 1, 2 & 3, with Hondo playing the 4 (he played SG, SF & PF in his career) & Gasol at the 5, meaning wheaz
    (Rest removed due to exceeding word count limit)
    Last edited by Axel; Tue Jul 12, 2016, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I knew people were going to have a tough time with this game.

Wheaz's team is a tricky one.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Leaning wheazy here for the moment. Heavily, actually. Still, adjustments can change everything.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    I'm leaning toward wheazy because of his superior playmaking, and his bench his far better. I love grant hill and iggy platooning the 3. Peja can't do much against either of these guys. He helps space the floor but off the bench he is the only really good shooter. I'll wait for adjustments before making my final decision.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    If Cody spends as much time game planning / coaching as he did outlining and describing his players above, I can't see him winning.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Really struggling with Cody's bench. Draymond kicks Moses in the nuts. Game over, wheazy wins. Cody's only chance is playing magic 48 mins and no overtime.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    I think Cody's team would rely too much on Magic and spacing would be an issue. He has no play making off the bench. Magic would basically have to play a full 48 minutes.

A back-court of Wall and Oscar is huge. Walls lack of perimeter makes him less than ideal next to Oscar. With Wall, Oscar and Harden all ball dominant players, some fit concerns. I think George at PF would be a concern in some matchups but I'm not sure Cowens is enough of a threat to punish that matchup.

Really like some of the options off wheazy's bench

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    this one is another tough one... I am leaning one way more then the other....Garnett is good but he would get beat up by Malone....(I am assuming you mean Moses) anthony davis is good ... llike your bench is definitely better weazy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X