Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

That is what I said, Precious is most likely their main target with ceiling unknown and could be a part of their rebuilding program. VanVleet is a potential free agent so that is a moot point situation.

But I agree, additional picks from Masai would convince Ainge
    Markannen has a shit ton more value than Precious and they have no need for Fred so he provides no value to them in the trade. I'm fine with trading Fred but realistic trades are where the other team would want him, not using him purely as salary ballast. They may have interest in Trent given his age, so Precious + Trent is a better starting point. They'd want picks too though because Markannen fits their time-line and it's their best player. You'd have to give them a really good reason to trade him.

Comment

• This guy unfollowed everyone, right.. only raptor teammates he follows, his brand, merch..oh yeah by the way only guy he has as his teammates that he un followed also, yup u guessed it ..Scottie Barnes, interesting.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Markannen has a shit ton more value than Precious and they have no need for Fred so he provides no value to them in the trade. I'm fine with trading Fred but realistic trades are where the other team would want him, not using him purely as salary ballast. They may have interest in Trent given his age, so Precious + Trent is a better starting point. They'd want picks too though because Markannen fits their time-line and it's their best player. You'd have to give them a really good reason to trade him.
        The trade generated 13 losses for Utah , increased the chances of Ainge getting into the Wem sweepstakes .

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2he6awrs

win win lol.

Comment

The trade generated 13 losses for Utah , increased the chances of Ainge getting into the Wem sweepstakes .

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2he6awrs

win win lol.
          Attach a pick coz no one wants any thing to do with Khem

Comment

• “The bigger question is VanVleet, who turns 29 in February. With his experience, some sources believe he could be a target of some of the younger teams with cap space, like the Magic. Orlando could even offer a package before the deadline with one of its younger guards like Cole Anthony, a center in Bamba and perhaps a veteran like Harris to the Raptors.” – Eric Pincus, Bleacher Report

Comment

i'd really like that chicago pick

Comment

• According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, rival executives are "watching Toronto closely" and "bracing for fireworks" if the Raptors continue to hover around the .500 mark for the next couple of months.

Lowe added that teams are wondering if the Raptors might be willing to move players such as Fred VanVleet, Pascal Siakam, OG Anunoby or even reigning NBA Rookie of the Year Scottie Barnes.
                the next 13 games could be status quo or a change will happen.
                BKN
                GS
                @Philly
                @NYC
                @CLE
                Clippers
                Memphis
                Phoenix
                @Indiana
                Milwaukee
                NY
                Portland

14th and 15th games are against Charlotte b2b
                then Atlanta
                @NY @Mil @Minny
                Boston , NY

and the grueling West Coast trip

after that just 1 week before the trade deadline.

Comment

the next 13 games could be status quo or a change will happen.
                  BKN
                  GS
                  @Philly
                  @NYC
                  @CLE
                  Clippers
                  Memphis
                  Phoenix
                  @Indiana
                  Milwaukee
                  NY
                  Portland

14th and 15th games are against Charlotte b2b
                  then Atlanta
                  @NY @Mil @Minny
                  Boston , NY

and the grueling West Coast trip

after that just 1 week before the trade deadline.
                  Exciting!

Comment

• Not sure how much truth there is to the rumour centred around fred for cole anthony/bamba but Id be all over it. Start bamba and maybe send anthony and maybe precious out for an effective combo guard off the bench

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Not sure how much truth there is to the rumour centred around fred for cole anthony/bamba but Id be all over it. Start bamba and maybe send anthony and maybe precious out for an effective combo guard off the bench
                      Nahhh..we don't send that bum a## to Sunny Florida, f^%$% that, he ain't Kyle Lowry, F%^^ him, weasel...
                      Detroit..that's where u send his a@@, so we don't have 2 worry about losing to another trash team, maybe we can get 1st rd pick, who knows.
                      Detroit is dumb enough.
                      Let him play with Dwayne Casey..lol...they can both pound that rock..this guy...I'm done, I can't watch this guy...everytime I c on him on screen, I just want 2 turn it off.
                      Anyway, as for your trade, Cole Anthony is garbage, can't play D...remember these 2 games against Raptors mean S$%^%...I could of played against these dumpster fire of a team and been all nba team.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                        Not sure how much truth there is to the rumour centred around fred for cole anthony/bamba but Id be all over it. Start bamba and maybe send anthony and maybe precious out for an effective combo guard off the bench
                        Knowing Masai he'd be dragging another pick out of that deal.

I doubt we are close to a Fred trade, but I agree that if they are going to move any pieces, Fred and Gary will be the guys they sell on. I think we have basically right up to the deadline before they even consider a move like that though.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If Magic attach the Bulls pick (we will probably have to give something as well), that'd be a trade I'd be interested in.

Comment

• I think Chicago is still the likeliest fit. They lost another close one to the Hawks.. and have to be reeling a bit.

Caruso, Williams, Green for Fred and Champagnie:
                            http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2kwjfuvj

That's some Raptory guys for Fred. No picks moved since Fred is a UFA. But Pat Williams is a former lottery pick.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I think Chicago is still the likeliest fit. They lost another close one to the Hawks.. and have to be reeling a bit.

That's some Raptory guys for Fred. No picks moved since Fred is a UFA. But Pat Williams is a former lottery pick.
                              Caruso and Williams in particular seem like great gets in such a deal.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I think Chicago is still the likeliest fit. They lost another close one to the Hawks.. and have to be reeling a bit.

Caruso would fit our defensive style very well.

Although I guess it depends which way the Bulls want to go. Do they blow it up during the trade deadline or off season? Or make a trade like this and bolster their lineup with a shooter/vet like Fred to compliment DeMar and Lavine?

Comment

Working...
                                X