Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes MoBamba and Harris most likely the first two pieces….the salaries works

Cole Anthony could be added so most likely another Raptor (Flynn) could go the other way

But that Orlando First Round Pick would be the sweetest icing on the cake.

Comment

• So we tell Fred we'll pay him and make the Magic trade for him. Masai can play hardball and I bet Fred would rather stay.

Comment

• Maybe raptors leak a chicago possibility (where fred may stay)...then maybe orlando makes an offer?

regardless this is why you dont wait so fkn long

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Maybe raptors leak a chicago possibility (where fred may stay)...then maybe orlando makes an offer?

regardless this is why you dont wait so fkn long
          I read somewhere that it is really not that easy to make trades in the NBA

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

So we tell Fred we'll pay him and make the Magic trade for him. Masai can play hardball and I bet Fred would rather stay.
            Bizarre idea that the magic would need to send a person to a game to "scout" fred. Literally hundreds of games and thousands of hours of video out there, he's a known quantity if there ever was one. Perhaps they hoped to get a glance at an auxiliary trade peice.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Bizarre idea that the magic would need to send a person to a game to "scout" fred. Literally hundreds of games and thousands of hours of video out there, he's a known quantity if there ever was one. Perhaps they hoped to get a glance at an auxiliary trade peice.
              Kawhi was scouted by Clippers at Raptors games as well. It's pretty normal. Signal that you are interested as franchise and see how his health is looking
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The Magic need a vet to take them to the next lev. Fred is an all star with a championship under his belt. He's the exact kind of guy they want. Also all of their guards rank from underwhelming to bad. Every report on them says great front court shit back court.
                funny. sounds like thats exactly what the raptors need and yet...

the magic would just wait to try and sign him when fred enters free agency. there is literally zero incentive for the magic to trade for him now especially if they don't even know he'll stay.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

funny. sounds like thats exactly what the raptors need and yet...

the magic would just wait to try and sign him when fred enters free agency. there is literally zero incentive for the magic to trade for him now especially if they don't even know he'll stay.
                  They get his bird rights by trading for him, making it very easy to keep him and have more cap for other moves too. Basically guarantees they get Fred long term. They don't really have roster space for all those picks either.

Fred will stay if you pay him. If they also tell him you're the leader of this team, and you get to play in tax free Florida, I think he'd be game for that.

Comment

They get his bird rights by trading for him, making it very easy to keep him and have more cap for other moves too. Basically guarantees they get Fred long term. They don't really have roster space for all those picks either.

Fred will stay if you pay him. If they also tell him you're the leader of this team, and you get to play in tax free Florida, I think he'd be game for that.
                    Fred's Bird Rights would not save them any significant cap, his cap hold would be huge.

I think the argument is basically you get a few months to make your FA pitch, plus those extra few months of mentorship for your young players.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Fred's Bird Rights would not save them any significant cap, his cap hold would be huge.

I think the argument is basically you get a few months to make your FA pitch, plus those extra few months of mentorship for your young players.
                      I'd add that we can sign and trade with any team in the off-season. It will be a lot harder for the Magic to get Fred than it would be now.

You can also assume the Raptors would be fine keeping Fred too in the off-season, so the Magic have to worry about us as well.

Comment

• Media sure loves sucking this guys D$%%..
                        I mean damn..always protect him,Pope 23..
                        Even when team plays better without him they always have something 2 negate his negativity..just accept that his the reason this team is Tanking....Mehh..

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          Media sure loves sucking this guys D$%%..
                          I mean damn..always protect him,Pope 23..
                          Even when team plays better without him they always have something 2 negate his negativity..just accept that his the reason this team is Tanking....Mehh..
                          When you stop arriving with a fresh dose of venom and vulgarity every single time you post you might have a leg to stand on when criticizing others. I honestly can't remember a post where you ever posted anything positive to say.

Comment

When you stop arriving with a fresh dose of venom and vulgarity every single time you post you might have a leg to stand on when criticizing others. I honestly can't remember a post where you ever posted anything positive to say.
                            Huh..lol..
                            Positivity..Yeah I can't remember it either, have u seen this team play, what is there 2 be Positive about. There 6th worse in the league. The brand of baseball they play is garbage. OK I'll give u one Positivity, I can't wait for the draft, looking forward getting a elite player....

Comment

just block them. i get that when a game sucks, people tend to post negatively. but there are a few constant whiners here that offer absolutely nothing to this forum.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

just block them. i get that when a game sucks, people tend to post negatively. but there are a few constant whiners here that offer absolutely nothing to this forum.
                                I guess that's an easy solution.
                                Damn..Even here at Raptors Republic we're having confrontations.
                                Can we all get along..

Comment

Working...
                                X