No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sick of this guy, always in the news.. Dude..why u on the podcast, now...really.
    What a consided narcissist.
    Mehhh, so sick of this guy, looking forward 2 off-season, if he comes back, I won't..no bs...
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      So sick of this guy, always in the news.. Dude..why u on the podcast, now...really.
      What a consided narcissist.
      Mehhh, so sick of this guy, looking forward 2 off-season, if he comes back, I won't..no bs...
      https://youtu.be/rmhgvRQddOY

He is indeed something.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

https://youtu.be/rmhgvRQddOY

He is indeed something.
        Lol..did he really say his top 50..Wtf..

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lol..did he really say his top 50..Wtf..
          Yup, top 50.
          On his own list, i would assume.

Comment

Yup, top 50.
            Lol.

some of you guys including TTF were accused around here of having some hidden evil malevolence narrative towards the player in reference to his previous several media blitz no-shame self-advertising of himself in preparation for his upcoming offseason big payday that so far backfired on his face based on his plummeting offensive numbers and his declining defensive performance.

I don’t mind me people calling me out for my vile and vitriol comments about his game because I am just saying the truth, unfortunately his kool-aid drinkers just could not stand…LMAO.

but you do however have very valid comments.

this recent podcast tops it all this season

If I am Masai, moving forward this offseason, I would distance my no.4 pick a country away from this delusional guy.

DISGUSTING !

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Lol.

some of you guys including TTF were accused around here of having some hidden evil malevolence narrative towards the player in reference to his previous several media blitz no-shame self-advertising of himself in preparation for his upcoming offseason big payday that so far backfired on his face based on his plummeting offensive numbers and his declining defensive performance.

I don’t mind me people calling me out for my vile and vitriol comments about his game because I am just saying the truth, unfortunately his kool-aid drinkers just could not stand…LMAO.

but you do however have very valid comments.

this recent podcast tops it all this season

If I am Masai, moving forward this offseason, I would distance my no.4 pick a country away from this delusional guy.

DISGUSTING !
              I was reading the comments,
              and i tell you we are not the only ones who can see behind the facade.
              He ain't fooling nobody.
              Last edited by Kagemusha; Tue Apr 4, 2023, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• espn had him ranked 38 in their rankings at the start of this season.

the ringer updates their rankings continually and currently has him ranked 64th in their latest rankings, just ahead of maxey.

top 50 might be a little high considering this year's setback, but there's not really a lot of separation between the 50th ranked player and the 70th ranked player in that ringer list and he's pretty easily in that tier.

not sure what you are all so outraged about with these comments, other than it's fred, and you've decided everything that's gone wrong this season is entirely his fault.

Comment

• You let other people judge you.
                  There's a reason MJ never proclaimed himself as the GOAT.

Comment

• Countless players have said they think they are top 10 or the best player in the league and we're complaining about one of our own players saying they think they are top 50?

What are we doing?

There is literally nothing wrong with what Fred said in that clip. That is the mindset he should have.

Comment

• Hilarious critique of a player, especially from fans of a certain Scottie Barnes who is essentially one eureka moment where he develops that sort of confidence in himself from unlocking superstardom, and the sooner the better.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• He stay!

https://twitter.com/OrenWeisfeld/sta...kNw4tuVnA&s=19
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yep. As long as Masai & Bobby are here... Fred is a Raptor for life.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Countless players have said they think they are top 10 or the best player in the league and we're complaining about one of our own players saying they think they are top 50?

What are we doing?

There is literally nothing wrong with what Fred said in that clip. That is the mindset he should have.
                            I have no idea. I hardly participate in the game threads during the actual games anymore because it's not a fun environment to be around anymore. It's always the same posters crapping on our players and coaches through the entire game. This season seems to have broken even some of the better posters on the site.

Comment

• DeMar had a great relationship with management as well, LOL. Business is business.

Comment

Yup, top 50.
                                Ok..Well first off, his maybe 4th best player on Raptors, It's a toss up between him Gary.
                                His not better Siakim, OG or Barnes..
                                I don't care about his pts or his stats, his not as talented as those other raptor players.
                                Also, his gotta have the worst shooting percentage in the league when comes 2 a back court guard. His brutal on D, everyone blows by him, his slow, can't run..
                                I don't think his even top 100 player.
                                This guy thinks his top 50..lol, stop it..
                                I can name at least 3 better players than him on each nba team ..easily..
                                I can't believe ppl can't c that this clown has sabotaged the whole raptors year for his benefit of getting paid.
                                Who do u think Masai was referring when he said the team plays selfish..
                                OG..nope, Barnes..nope, Siakim..nope..yup..ding..ding..u guessed it. ..Fred Vanvleet.
                                I'm all about team, I don't care about stats, plz b&%%..all u do is stat pad..
                                LIAR!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X