Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    The fact that nobody is concerned about Fred being hurt is, in itself, speaking volumes. I'm seeing more "blessing in disguise" sentiment. lol.
    Ha ha ha. Blessing or not blessing, it's not like this crowd to back off of a guy whether he's helping or not.

Comment

The fact that nobody is concerned about Fred being hurt is, in itself, speaking volumes. I'm seeing more "blessing in disguise" sentiment. lol.
      I'm one of the few who's been pretty content overall with fred this year. But our remaining schedule is fairly light, and I'm excited to see what lin brings being forced into a bigger role. If he gets rolling and we add fred around April 1st I'm good.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I got much love for Fred and want to see him be a solid contributer for us.
        I'd like to see him heal up everything and be well ready when the time comes.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I'm one of the few who's been pretty content overall with fred this year. But our remaining schedule is fairly light, and I'm excited to see what lin brings being forced into a bigger role. If he gets rolling and we add fred around April 1st I'm good.
          Pretty much how i feel. I'm on freds side but pumped to see Lin get some burn.

Comment

• In honour of our not all star FVV, some not all star watching for tomorrow night

https://www.ctvnews.ca/w5/from-the-r...rney-1.4293476

Comment

• Just had a chance to watch it. A bit of a deeper dive on the story we all know. Very much worth watching

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Just had a chance to watch it. A bit of a deeper dive on the story we all know. Very much worth watching
                I enjoyed it quite a bit. A little better look at a guy that can still get better. He spent a lot of time watching film when he was injured. I expect him to do more of it now, as well as watch the two new guys to see how he can fit in even better.

Comment

• Anyone have any news on his return? Seems like a good VanVleet quarterbacking the second unit is something we could all go for right about now.

Comment

• Beneperez wrote: View Post
                    Anyone have any news on his return? Seems like a good VanVleet quarterbacking the second unit is something we could all go for right about now.
                    There was a report on Feb 13 that he will have surgery and will be out for 5 weeks:
                    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ry-five-weeks/

Today is the 3rd week from that timeline. So he has at least another 2 weeks to go. Possibly more.

If the ETA is accurate, than we might see him against OKC or Charlotte. March 22 or March 24.

Comment

• Beneperez wrote: View Post
                      Anyone have any news on his return? Seems like a good VanVleet quarterbacking the second unit is something we could all go for right about now.
                      FVV has been trash as the leader of the second unit all year. It's when he's mixed with starters that he's performed above average. I'm pretty sure you or I could play with Lowry, Kawhi, Pascal and Danny G and have a positive net rating.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nick Nurse says VanVleet is ahead of schedule, thinks he&#39;ll be back in the next 2 weeks, which is a couple weeks earlier than he originally expected.</p>&mdash; Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1103713242206138369?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 7, 2019</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Embedding tweets still don't work

Per Lewenberg:

"Nick Nurse says VanVleet is ahead of schedule, thinks he'll be back in the next 2 weeks, which is a couple weeks earlier than he originally expected."

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Embedding tweets still don't work

Per Lewenberg:

"Nick Nurse says VanVleet is ahead of schedule, thinks he'll be back in the next 2 weeks, which is a couple weeks earlier than he originally expected."
                            Keep posting these issues in the feedback page so arsenalist can see it. This is the time to upgrade and get this thing fixed. As it stands right now it's bad enough I may have to search for a new place to talk Raptors hoops. I dont want to, told myself I'll give it 2 or 3 weeks
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Keep posting these issues in the feedback page so arsenalist can see it. This is the time to upgrade and get this thing fixed. As it stands right now it's bad enough I may have to search for a new place to talk Raptors hoops. I dont want to, told myself I'll give it 2 or 3 weeks
                              Don't GLF this whole forum, this is the middle of a game thread with the other team on a 10-0 run but everything's going to be fine in the end!
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Is this the worst playoff performance ever for someone who played at least 15mpg?

Comment

Working...
                                X