Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Instrumental

    Comment


    • Finals MVP snub?!?!

      Comment


      • Fred one day will have his jersey hanging from the rafters. Last night's game was a journey into ultra elite territory.

        Comment


        • Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol

          Comment


          • He was really bad the first two rounds. Afraid to shoot. Couldn't buy a bucket when he did. Not that great defensively. And then he had his kid, and from game 4 against the Bucks and on wards he was fantastic.

            Kawhi is still the FMVP.. but Fred would easily be my second choice. Our PG's were on fire in game 6.

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol
              I'm taking credit for this. lol. The tide turned when I let go of my hate and jumped on FVV bandwagon.... the same day that Fred Jr. was born.

              But truthfully, one thing that keeps me sane with any Raptor player or coach is knowing that Masai believes in these guys.

              Comment


              • planetmars wrote: View Post
                He was really bad the first two rounds. Afraid to shoot. Couldn't buy a bucket when he did. Not that great defensively. And then he had his kid, and from game 4 against the Bucks and on wards he was fantastic.

                Kawhi is still the FMVP.. but Fred would easily be my second choice. Our PG's were on fire in game 6.
                Pascal has a case, too. He was good to great in every win. He almost singlehandedly won us game 1 which set the tone for the series. This had the Warriors in the underdog narrative right from the jump - made everybody believe. Problem is that when he has a bad game, he looks really bad.

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol
                  Some fans...
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • What a big-balls player. Wow. Brought it home for us.

                    Comment


                    • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol
                      Honestly all credit should go to FVV, dude turned it around. He was unplayable vs Philly. Never lost confidence and became one of the best players on either side for the last 10 games.

                      Comment


                      • Fred VanVleets 4th quarter is something I'll remember forever
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Fred VanVleets 4th quarter is something I'll remember forever
                          I wonder if we can get a digital copy of these playoffs. Something to watch over and over again when times get tough again (and they will).

                          Comment


                          • planetmars wrote: View Post

                            I wonder if we can get a digital copy of these playoffs. Something to watch over and over again when times get tough again (and they will).
                            I want Collectors Editions BluRay with Coaches Commentary with photobook inside
                            All man. All amazing.

                            Comment




                            • Fred made 16 threes against the Warriors.

                              Comment


                              • After the birth of his son, Fred shot 53% from 3 over 9 games.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X