Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golden wrote: View Post

    When those big contracts kick in, the house money becomes real money.
    Seems like a good problem to have? *Shrug emoji*
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • golden wrote: View Post

      When those big contracts kick in, the house money becomes real money.
      We'll just replace them with some combination of guys playing in community college/ growing up in Africa/ working as a chartered accountant over the next couple of years.

      Comment


      • All star?

        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post
          All star?

          My guess for the eastern conference all-star guards are Irving and Walker starting (cuz popularity contest), then Beal, one of Lowry/FVV, Brogdon and maybe Simmons off the bench
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • The Great One wrote: View Post
            All star?

            Will be tough - have Kemba, Kyrie, Trae Young, Beal, Brown - plus Graham in Charlotte, Lavine in Chicago, Brogdon in Indianapolis...

            Comment


            • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

              Will be tough - have Kemba, Kyrie, Trae Young, Beal, Brown - plus Graham in Charlotte, Lavine in Chicago, Brogdon in Indianapolis...
              Trae Young, Beal, Graham and LaVine are not gonna make the all star team. Their teams are in the lottery. Luka Doncic did not make the all star team last year because his Mavs wasn't in the playoff picture.
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • Dont think All-star is in the cards for FVV doesn't have the name recogintion yet. However id like to formally kick of the Fred for All defense team.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • His assist to turnover ratio is making José blush

                  Comment


                  • The Great One wrote: View Post

                    Trae Young, Beal, Graham and LaVine are not gonna make the all star team. Their teams are in the lottery. Luka Doncic did not make the all star team last year because his Mavs wasn't in the playoff picture.
                    Luka didn't make because he was a rookie and did not have the all-star hype machine working while playing in Europe his draft year. At #3, he was a phenom "surprise"...

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Dont think All-star is in the cards for FVV doesn't have the name recogintion yet. However id like to formally kick of the Fred for All defense team.
                      FVV all-star very unlikely even if his play gets Raps W's. Unfortunately his style of play does not showing up in nightly highlight reels or headlines SOTB.

                      Comment


                      • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                        FVV all-star very unlikely even if his play gets Raps W's. Unfortunately his style of play does not showing up in nightly highlight reels or headlines SOTB.
                        I think Lowrys still going to get in. And we have never got 3 all stars. Kemba, Brogdon, Simmons & Lowry should be the ones who get in for sure. Kyrie might miss more time then we think with his injury but if he comes back he will get in on name alone. So that leave one spot, between Dinwiddie, Beal, Bledsoe,Trae and Fred. One of those guys will make it, 2 if Kyrie is out for a long period of time.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                          I think Lowrys still going to get in. And we have never got 3 all stars. Kemba, Brogdon, Simmons & Lowry should be the ones who get in for sure. Kyrie might miss more time then we think with his injury but if he comes back he will get in on name alone. So that leave one spot, between Dinwiddie, Beal, Bledsoe,Trae and Fred. One of those guys will make it, 2 if Kyrie is out for a long period of time.
                          How long does it take to recover from bruised ego? Can't find it on web md.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                          Comment


                          • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                            I think Lowrys still going to get in. And we have never got 3 all stars. Kemba, Brogdon, Simmons & Lowry should be the ones who get in for sure. Kyrie might miss more time then we think with his injury but if he comes back he will get in on name alone. So that leave one spot, between Dinwiddie, Beal, Bledsoe,Trae and Fred. One of those guys will make it, 2 if Kyrie is out for a long period of time.
                            Trae & Beal shouldn't get in, their team's record will be too bad. To me Dinwiddie shouldn't get in either (unless Kyrie doesn't, or somehow Brooklyn becomes a top 4 team in the east which would justify them having 2 all-stars). So that leaves Bledsoe. On a quick glance his numbers look a bit worse then Fred's actually, but if there's gonna be a team with 3 all-stars, it would probably be the Bucks.

                            What's amazing to me is that all this talk is basically indicating that we've found a borderline all-star outside the draft.
                            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                            Comment


                            • inthepaint wrote: View Post

                              Trae & Beal shouldn't get in, their team's record will be too bad. To me Dinwiddie shouldn't get in either (unless Kyrie doesn't, or somehow Brooklyn becomes a top 4 team in the east which would justify them having 2 all-stars). So that leaves Bledsoe. On a quick glance his numbers look a bit worse then Fred's actually, but if there's gonna be a team with 3 all-stars, it would probably be the Bucks.

                              What's amazing to me is that all this talk is basically indicating that we've found a borderline all-star outside the draft.
                              Dinwiddie would only get in if kyrie misses the all star game due to injury. Which could happen but both defintly dont make it. I would still say beal gets in. Hes in the top 6 guards just based on talent alone i think the coaches may over look record and they might not actually be that bad could be in 8th spot when voting takes place
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment




                              • If Fred ever dunks in a game I will lose my goddamn mind
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X