Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team that worries me..is Detroit, they have so much cap flexibility..they might through stupid money..Detroit has dumb ownership.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

    Comment


    • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Team that worries me..is Detroit
      Wow, haven't heard that since at least 2005.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post

        He's so shitted on by his own fanbase lol

        Here's some comparable players deals signed LAST year with the annual value:

        Middleton: 32 mil
        Russell: 28 mil
        Brogdon: 21.5 mil
        Rozier: 18.5 mil

        And people want Fred for 18, lol

        planetmars, you really think he deserves less than this group? These are the NBA players currently 18 and 19.5 per year. He's better than at least 8/10 of these players, probably 9, and Draymond makes more than that because of the next 3 years
        56. Kent Bazemore $19,269,663 $0 $0 $0
        57. Tyler Johnson $19,245,370 $0 $0 $0
        58. Goran Dragic $19,217,900 $0 $0 $0
        59. Jeff Teague $19,000,000 $0 $0 $0
        60. Evan Turner $18,606,556 $0 $0 $0
        61. Draymond Green $18,539,130 $22,246,956 $24,026,712 $25,806,468
        61. Tristan Thompson $18,539,130 $0 $0 $0
        63. Allen Crabbe $18,500,000 $0 $0 $0
        64. Reggie Jackson $18,086,956 $0 $0 $0
        65. Julius Randle $18,000,000 $18,900,000 $19,800,000 $0
        I agree with this post but I would take Middleton off it. Middleton is a 6-7 wing at his prime that can playmake, shoots 44% from 3, is the second best player on a team with a .863 winning percentage, and is a 2-time all-star. I mean, I like Fred but he's not there yet.

        D'angelo Russel is closer, but he's still averaging ~26 points/36 (9 more than Fred), already made an all-star, is 2 years younger than Fred, and was a 2nd overall pick (that shouldn't matter in theory but I'm sure it drives the price up on a new deal).

        Fred is certainly better than Rozier and all the the 18M/19M guys on your list though. Brogdon probably the best comp in terms of salary projection. I think Fred will end up on the 21-23 range (though it might get skewed because there aren't many great free agents this summer)
        2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

        Comment


        • Fred is definitely getting Brogdon money
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • Freddy is going to get paid. It may be us, it may not. I trust Masai to work something out. Which could be letting him walk and finding someone else via trade. I love the kid and hope he stays, but I wouldn't compromise our cap space to keep him. 2021 summer should be a fun one and we want to be able to take a seat at the table. There are players that I would compromise our cap space for, and as much as I love Freddy, he isn't one of them. That being said, our management team might be able to work some crazy numbers, and Fred might take a hit(small) financially, as I don't see him getting national TV ads, and a signature shoe on any team in the states.

            Comment


            • 007 wrote: View Post
              Fred is definitely getting Brogdon money
              That would be a mistake. I'm not even sure if Brogdon deserves Brogdon money.

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post

                That would be a mistake. I'm not even sure if Brogdon deserves Brogdon money.
                I agree..but u know they'll b one team gives him that..it's up 2 freddy..does he want the money or legacy, winnings..will c..
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

                Comment


                • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

                  I agree..but u know they'll b one team gives him that..it's up 2 freddy..does he want the money or legacy, winnings..will c..
                  What do think "Bet On Yourself" means? Take a wild guess.

                  Comment


                  • Shredder wrote: View Post
                    Freddy is going to get paid. It may be us, it may not. I trust Masai to work something out. Which could be letting him walk and finding someone else via trade. I love the kid and hope he stays, but I wouldn't compromise our cap space to keep him. 2021 summer should be a fun one and we want to be able to take a seat at the table. There are players that I would compromise our cap space for, and as much as I love Freddy, he isn't one of them. That being said, our management team might be able to work some crazy numbers, and Fred might take a hit(small) financially, as I don't see him getting national TV ads, and a signature shoe on any team in the states.
                    Good point.
                    Also, I see Fred as one of those guys that gets how incredibly lucky he's been and from interviews I've seen, puts a premium on where his family has settled and remains happy.

                    Comment


                    • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

                      I agree..but u know they'll b one team gives him that..it's up 2 freddy..does he want the money or legacy, winnings..will c..
                      He should get every cent he can.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah he would be an idiot to stay with Raps for less money. Loyal but idiot.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • Protect FVV at all cost!!

                          Comment


                          • Sonny wrote: View Post
                            Protect FVV at all cost!!

                            lol that guy Matt went crazy salty when FVV destroyed Bucks. Geek believes in math so much he couldn't process what happened.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                              lol that guy Matt went crazy salty when FVV destroyed Bucks. Geek believes in math so much he couldn't process what happened.
                              Who's Matt?

                              Comment


                              • Sonny wrote: View Post

                                Who's Matt?
                                Matt Moore the Hardwood Paroxysm
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X