Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

One thing though, if he stays, they should decrease his usage.
    I mean, Nurse almost definitely will - first and foremostly because Fred won't be forced to play shooting guard anymore!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

I mean, Nurse almost definitely will - first and foremostly because Fred won't be forced to play shooting guard anymore!
      We are talking about Nick Nurse the surrogate dad of Mr Van Vleet?

Hopefully Barnes can distract NN by having a great summer league

Comment

• Comment

• NBA-FINALS-MVP-VOTE-GETTER FVV
          about to take over the show.

Looking forward to seeing how he handles the keys.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            NBA-FINALS-MVP-VOTE-GETTER FVV
            about to take over the show.

Looking forward to seeing how he handles the keys.
            I am sure he will use them to unlock the door.

Comment

• Just recently had a chance to listen into FVV's media day footage. I have to say I'm really impressed with the way he conducts himself and it sounds like he really is ready to take over (as best he can) for Lowry.

He also identified that he has to clean up his efficiency and in which areas he needs to do it and I feel confident he can improve. He did make a leap in a lot of areas last season and if the Raps played at home it would have lead to more wins and a good shot at him making the All Star team. If he manages to be more efficient this season he's a dangerous player.

His thoughts on Pascal's struggles were right on target as well. Once Pascal breaks through his struggles the bad play from the bubble will be a distant memory. Again, no reason to believe Pascal isn't going to break through based on the work he's putting in.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                ...no reason to believe Pascal isn't going to break through based on the work he's putting in.
                My main reason for betting on the "over." I think 23-44 wins is a reasonable expectation for this team, with a chance to finish higher.

Comment

Working...
                X