X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Some more of that national attention

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...asts-top-team/
    Wow. I loved that FVV interview. Just listening to the guy, hearing his story and having the maturity at a really young age to rise above his environment. Inspiring.

ROCKFORD - New crime statistics put out by the Federal Bureau of Investigation show Rockford is the one the most dangerous cities in the nation when it comes to being the victim of violent crime.

The agency's latest report detailing crime statistics for the first six months of 2015 show that out of every 10,000 Rockford residents, 76 were a victim of violent crime over that period of time. That ranked the city 5th overall among cities with more than 100,000 residents in the U.S. By comparison, Chicago's violent crime rate was 40 per 10,000 residents, or about half of Rockford's rate.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Wow. I loved that FVV interview. Just listening to the guy, hearing his story and having the maturity at a really young age to rise above his environment. Inspiring.
      Yeah, Rockford when Freddy was there had a population of under 150,000, but 2 of the 25 most dangerous neighbourhoods in the entire U.S.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• M. Grange on FVV:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...rs-bench-boss/
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The game dramatically changed when this guy entered the game early in the 3rd. He's an impact player and also one of the most important player on the team.

Re-sign the man.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
            The game dramatically changed when this guy entered the game early in the 3rd. He's an impact player and also one of the most important player on the team.

Re-sign the man.
            He also LOCKED Russell down last night.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not sure if I should post this or not, but it's stunning how much Freddy's brother Darnell looks like him:

Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Not sure if I should post this or not, but it's stunning how much Freddy's brother Darnell looks like him:

That's what fred would look like if he weighed 360

Good to know
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• is Fred good to go next game?

Comment

• Anyone still doubt that he's one of our most important players?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Anyone still doubt that he's one of our most important players?
                      He's top 5 for sure

Comment

He plays for the Bulls now?

Comment

His 3pt shooting is much needed off the bench. Him and Delon cause havoc together

Comment

The argument being that we lost this close game to OKC because we didn't have FVV? I guess he must have like really, really not played in the game where they blew us out, right?

Heck, we definitely missed him in this one, he's a good player, and with Lowry in foul trouble we were short on ball handling. But Fred is only one of our most important players in the sense that every player is one of our most important players. It's a balanced team.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              The argument being that we lost this close game to OKC because we didn't have FVV? I guess he must have like really, really not played in the game where they blew us out, right?

Heck, we definitely missed him in this one, he's a good player, and with Lowry in foul trouble we were short on ball handling. But Fred is only one of our most important players in the sense that every player is one of our most important players. It's a balanced team.
                              Yeah, we missed Lowry and FVV down the stretch for ball handling AND 3-pt shooting, and if not for zebras, we still could have won the game. But if we're missing Siakam or Miles, that messes up the bench and rotation just as much as not having FVV. We've stumbled on this recipe where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, rather than a star player carrying a group of guys. Everyone is a role player now... except maybe DeMar. This team is good.
                              Last edited by golden; Mon Mar 19, 2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I never said that though. I never said they lost this game because VV did not play. What i said was, is anyone still doubting thay he's one of the Raps most important players.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X