Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything VanVleet

TRex wrote: View Post
    I never said that though. I never said they lost this game because VV did not play. What i said was, is anyone still doubting thay he's one of the Raps most important players.
    You’re implying that he is our 3rd or 4th best player and I for one don’t think that’s the truth. I think his value is in his shot making, leadership, and steadying nature on the bench. But he couldn’t do what he does if not for the strong defensive back line in Poeltl and Siakam in tandem with probably our best guard defender in Delon minimizing their own individual matchups. Offensively, he needs delon and Pascal as release valves and he needs CJ to be a magnet that attracts basically the entire focus of the opposing defence. Now they all need Fred’s steadiness and 3pt shooting/ball handing too. So you take out any of the guys off the bench and we will suffer.

IMO Delon and Pascal are both better prospects than Fred, especially pascal. OG as well. So you’re trying to say that Fred is our best young guy and I really don’t think that’s the case.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      You’re implying that he is our 3rd or 4th best player and I for one don’t think that’s the truth. I think his value is in his shot making, leadership, and steadying nature on the bench. But he couldn’t do what he does if not for the strong defensive back line in Poeltl and Siakam in tandem with probably our best guard defender in Delon minimizing their own individual matchups. Offensively, he needs delon and Pascal as release valves and he needs CJ to be a magnet that attracts basically the entire focus of the opposing defence. Now they all need Fred’s steadiness and 3pt shooting/ball handing too. So you take out any of the guys off the bench and we will suffer.

IMO Delon and Pascal are both better prospects than Fred, especially pascal. OG as well. So you’re trying to say that Fred is our best young guy and I really don’t think that’s the case.
      Basically the bench is voltron

Fred is body. CJ and delon are arms. Pascal and Jakob are legs
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Headless Voltron running around ?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Headless Voltron running around ?
          Head and body = fred
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I never said that though. I never said they lost this game because VV did not play. What i said was, is anyone still doubting thay he's one of the Raps most important players.
            Oh, then, yes. I am doubting that he is any more important than most of the other bench pieces.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• VanVleet is the 4th best player on this team. 4th behind DeRozan, Lowry and Valanciunas.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

VanVleet is the 4th best player on this team. 4th behind DeRozan, Lowry and Valanciunas.
                IMHO:

DeRozan
                Lowry
                JV
                VanVleet
                Ibaka

Comment

VanVleet is the 4th best player on this team. 4th behind DeRozan, Lowry and Valanciunas.
                  x100

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I miss that show lol.

Comment

Meh. He's essentially tied for 5th-8th with Wright, Poeltl, and Pascal. I'd put Ibaka ahead of them even with all his inconsistencies. Miles slightly behind. He's far better than I thought he was, that's for sure.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Anyone still doubt that he's one of our most important players?
                        Is Freddie boy our third option? That Ibaka was supposed to be? If not all the time, what about in crunch time? For examples see new year's day against bucks, recent most amazing incredible pistons game

Comment

• Freddy got a high 5 from Bron.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• I read through Zach Lowe's lengthy annual Luke Walton All Stars piece (standout role players), getting more and more irritated about not seeing Fred, till I got to the very end:

Fred VanVleet, Toronto Raptors

Let's just say we're going to have more on VanVleet in our end-of-year awards column.
                              http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-all-stars-nba

Can't wait. Fred has got to be one of the best feel-good stories in the NBA (or at least for the Raptors) over the past few years.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                I read through Zach Lowe's lengthy annual Luke Walton All Stars piece (standout role players), getting more and more irritated about not seeing Fred, till I got to the very end:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-all-stars-nba

Can't wait. Fred has got to be one of the best feel-good stories in the NBA (or at least for the Raptors) over the past few years.
                                I was about to revoke Lowe's pseudo Canadian status until I got to that last line. Well played. For sure he knew he was trolling us the whole column. The 2017/8 Raptors are the Luke Walton Allstars

Comment

Working...
                                X