Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Lou has this on lock but it’s a good look for FVV

Should help him get paid
        Yep, his agent is licking his lips

The NBA knows about him lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Meh. Lou actually won the award with us, and only got a 3/21 deal that summer.

FVV was already likely in line for something similar, between 3/17 and 4/36 (tax and full MLE).
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Meh. Lou actually won the award with us, and only got a 3/21 deal that summer.

FVV was already likely in line for something similar, between 3/17 and 4/36 (tax and full MLE).
            Freddy didn't get a chance to show his stuff in the playoffs, so that's going to keep his value down. Bench Mob magic got exposed a bit in the playoffs and PG is a high supply position. I'm guessing it will be about 5-7M per year, average.

Warriors found a D-League guy, Quinn Cook, who actually started for them and did well. .442 3P%, .593 TS%, ORTG 115.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Meh. Lou actually won the award with us, and only got a 3/21 deal that summer.

Difference being, Lou was a journeyman already, and a one trick pony. Lethal bench scorer. FVV is probably looked at with more upside and contributing in more ways to winning. All it takes is one nutty team to drive the annual over 10 million.

I'm glad Brooklyn seems pretty content with Russell and the Knicks have a young guard too in Nitkilina, 2 teams I would see him being a perfect fit to start as their guard in a different situation

Comment

• Whew, can't believe I had to go to page four of the forum to find Freddy's "Everything" page.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Fred. Youtube or Morning Coffee

Post practice inteview. This guy has his head screwed on so straight you could use it as a level. Just a joy to listen to him respond to questions. Responding to a question as to whether or not it is a waste of time for the 7 guys that travelled to the Pelicans game and then sat out: (Paraphrasing) "As for me, I'm sitting on the bench watching Pascal who maybe got the ball 20 times to see what works for him. Then when he's playing regular games and only gets it 10 times, I can make sure I give it to him the way he likes it."

Comment

• Hey, anybody see this?! Some real talk from Fred! Makes you love him more as a fan

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• 👍🏻

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• People are blaming the turf toe injury, but FVV also started the season pretty poorly as well. His only good game was against the Wizards, who stink. I wanted to be dead wrong that FVV isn't that much better than a replacement level backup PG like Quinn Cook, or a veteran reclaim project like Derrick Rose. Give me hope, FVV fans.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          People are blaming the turf toe injury, but FVV also started the season pretty poorly as well. His only good game was against the Wizards, who stink. I wanted to be dead wrong that FVV isn't that much better than a replacement level backup PG like Quinn Cook, or a veteran reclaim project like Derrick Rose. Give me hope, FVV fans.
                          FVV is way better than those guys when he's used right. We'll get back to that eventually.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

People are blaming the turf toe injury, but FVV also started the season pretty poorly as well. His only good game was against the Wizards, who stink. I wanted to be dead wrong that FVV isn't that much better than a replacement level backup PG like Quinn Cook, or a veteran reclaim project like Derrick Rose. Give me hope, FVV fans.
                            Until I did some stat checking, from the eye's view, VanVleet was playing pretty well. I thought he was making impact plays in the four games prior to injury.

However, in four games, 11.5 points, 5.3 assists on a iffy 42% from the field, 25% from three, and is -6.

Weird. I do think the lineup experimentation has to a lot to do with it, until now. Lack of consistency in the rotation, esp. with the injuries. I'd have to think at some point, Nurse starts to stagger Kawhi or Kyle with the bench unit, because VanVleet becomes the main point of offence, and I don't think he's that type of guy if those around him aren't making plays/spacing the floor.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

How bout this: the season is less than a month old. Or 18%.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                How bout this: the season is less than a month old. Or 18%.
                                If I could get 18% interest at the bank, I'd be thrilled. How many games are we waiting for..... 20?

Comment

Working...
                                X