• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

let's find out who!

Patterson, Patrick TOR
    Carroll, Demarre TOR

oof

Actually Patrick Patterson's worst playoffs was still 7% better than Fred.
    DeMarre Carroll's worst was 13% better than Fred.

The only Rap to do worse than Fred with a minimum 100 minutes during the Masai era is Terrence Ross.

Here's the list. http://bkref.com/tiny/V6bl1

Comment

• Just looking at Fred's playoff numbers and..... holy moly..... they are so bad that I don't even want to post them. At this point, we're just going to have to be optimistic and believe that there truly is no way but up from here.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Just looking at Fred's playoff numbers and..... holy moly..... they are so bad that I don't even want to post them. At this point, we're just going to have to be optimistic and believe that there truly is no way but up from here.
        ahahaha just found an article about Fred in his hometown Rockford Star Newspaper. Might as well be North Korean propaganda for Rockfords son

https://www.rrstar.com/sports/201905...ent-is-special

Fred VanVleet played only six minutes in the first half Wednesday, but in all six of those minutes the Toronto Raptors offense ran through VanVleet.

The ball didn’t always go in the basket, but it kept finding the open man. On three straight possessions, the former Rockford Auburn and Wichita State star passed out for open 3-pointers. Norman Powell and Pascal Siakam missed, before VanVleet shook a defender, drove to the rim and kicked the ball out to the left corner for a Powell 3 and a 40-28 lead. Then, after Serge Ibaka missed a wide-open 15-footer off a VanVleet feed, VanVleet kept the ball himself and hit a 19-foot pullup jumper for a 42-34 lead.

“You know me. You’ve been watching for awhile. That’s my game,” VanVleet said after the Raptors lost Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, 108-100 to the Milwaukee Bucks. “Get out there, create shots for my teammates and myself. We obviously didn’t shoot the ball great, but we had a lot of good looks. Those will fall going forward.”

--------

VanVleet finished with two points, two assists, one rebound and one steal in 13 minutes. He could have easily had six or seven assists if his teammates shot better.

“When the team plays better, I will play better,” VanVleet said. “We’ll knock those shots down. It always turns around.”
        Stupid teammates!!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just looking at Fred's playoff numbers and..... holy moly..... they are so bad that I don't even want to post them. At this point, we're just going to have to be optimistic and believe that there truly is no way but up from here.
          Brace yourself now because he made a three

Comment

• At least I was Wright
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If I have to watch this midget play for the raptors next season I’ll be angry
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think when the playoffs are over, we'll find out he's been injured. In the Philly series, when he was on the bench, he'd been wearing something around his lower back.

Last night, he looked decent. A couple of shots fell, but where you really see it is on defence. He was getting after it in a way he hasn't for weeks.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Do it man. Some of us only use RR and not your fancy statistical sites.

Comment

• I hate this guy

Comment

• I'll give Fred some positive words. When Lowry fouled out. I thought we were done. Fred wasn't doing much of anything on the offensive side, but he got in on Bledsoe and balled out on the defensive end.

Things would get easier if we had more contributions on the offensive time, but the teams success is derived from its defense.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I think when the playoffs are over, we'll find out he's been injured. In the Philly series, when he was on the bench, he'd been wearing something around his lower back.

Last night, he looked decent. A couple of shots fell, but where you really see it is on defence. He was getting after it in a way he hasn't for weeks.
                        If he is injured then they need to go elsewhere in the rotation because it’s clearly bad enough that it is hurting the entire team. Playing injured shiws great dedication and toughness but if your team suffers because of it then it is selfish.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

If he is injured then they need to go elsewhere in the rotation because it’s clearly bad enough that it is hurting the entire team. Playing injured shiws great dedication and toughness but if your team suffers because of it then it is selfish.
                          The only injury Fred has, IMO, is to his reputation.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Over the past two games, I think he's looked healthy. And very good on defence. But now he's got the yips with his shot, and it's taken him completely out of rhythm in his offence in general.

Given that the next game's at home, I'd still roll with him. He's shown enough resilience in the past that I think he's due for a bounce back.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Daily reminder that vanvleet is trash

Comment

• playoffs: per 36minutes numbers
                                2017-18 33% fg and 28% 3pfg
                                2018-19 25% fg and 19% 3pfg

regular season: per 36 minutes
                                2017-18 42% fg and 41% 3pfg
                                2018-19 41% fg and 37% 3pfg

When it matters, his numbers dives.

very very disappointing. Ujiri should be expecting some kind of return of investment ffs

Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon May 20, 2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X