No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually impressed that the bucks didn't go on a run last night when lowry fouled out. Then again, it helps when the other 4 guys know what they're doing.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
      I'm actually impressed that the bucks didn't go on a run last night when lowry fouled out. Then again, it helps when the other 4 guys know what they're doing.
      Yeah raps deserve more credit for surviving that game with no Lowry, no powell, and clearly something ailing Leonard. Gritty win to keep us alive
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Daily reminder that vanvleet is trash

Comment

• Kash_ville wrote: View Post
          Daily reminder that vanvleet is trash
          Great post.

go Raptors, go Danny, go fred, go kyle, go marc. Comet and cupid and donner and blitzen!

Comment

• I'm going to go completely against the grain (and my season long thesis) and predict that FVV has a decent game tonight.... something like: 11 pts, 4 asts, 3/6 3-pters, +6. Ok, maybe that's just hope, but I'd rather be happy than right.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              I'm going to go completely against the grain (and my season long thesis) and predict that FVV has a decent game tonight.... something like: 11 pts, 4 asts, 3/6 3-pters, +6. Ok, maybe that's just hope, but I'd rather be happy than right.
              Congratulations. Play Super Max at a convenience store tonight.

Comment

• Congrats to Fred on a great game, I've been driving the FVV hate bus for a while.

Also congrats on Freddy Jr.

Comment

• All hail Fred Jr.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Also, what Fred’s play shows is that Danny’s shot can come back out of nowhere as well. We don’t need to play him big minutes, but keep feeding him some shots
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Reminder that Danny set a record for 3 pointers made in the Finals back in 2014 I believe, Curry broke it, but the point is Danny is capable of getting hot and staying hot. Still have hope. Hopefully it starts next game.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        All hail Fred Jr.
                        Undrafted signee, 2039!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Reminder that Danny set a record for 3 pointers made in the Finals back in 2014 I believe, Curry broke it, but the point is Danny is capable of getting hot and staying hot. Still have hope. Hopefully it starts next game.
                          Wouldnt mind if hes saving up for the finals as long as we get there too

Comment

• Nick deserve significant credit for believing in him and sticking with him. This is the payoff.

If FVV brings this in the finals off the bench then anything is possible.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Nick deserve significant credit for believing in him and sticking with him. This is the payoff.

If FVV brings this in the finals off the bench then anything is possible.
                              Nick had nothing to do with it. It was all Fred Jr.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Also, what Fred’s play shows is that Danny’s shot can come back out of nowhere as well. We don’t need to play him big minutes, but keep feeding him some shots
                                But we cant afford to give him that opportunity in game 6. If he starts and misses a couple hes done.

Comment

Working...
                                X