Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Nick had nothing to do with it. It was all Fred Jr.
    Nick had everything to do with it. He stuck with him, its tough to rebound if your coach loses faith in you. Not everyone would keep the faith, especially people in here.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

But we cant afford to give him that opportunity in game 6. If he starts and misses a couple hes done.
      I think they need to learn from the Bucks. They moved Brogdon into the starting lineup for a boost and it killed their bench. Its best to keep him where his is and let him work it out. He's still playing defense and he's still putting in work. Don't mess with the bench now after its finally going.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Undrafted signee, 2039!
        Poor guy is gonna be 5'1
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Have fred and Norm shown enough this series to be a valuable trade chip this summer? The whole NBA has been watching and they've had a pretty strong series. Not to mention they combined salary is 20+ million. That could match the salary of a pretty good player. I mean we did see Biyombo get a huge contract offer off 6 good playoff games. With the whole NBA watching maybe some teams call about these guys this summer.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Have fred and Norm shown enough this series to be a valuable trade chip this summer? The whole NBA has been watching and they've had a pretty strong series. Not to mention they combined salary is 20+ million. That could match the salary of a pretty good player. I mean we did see Biyombo get a huge contract offer off 6 good playoff games. With the whole NBA watching maybe some teams call about these guys this summer.
            Lol... you are already gm multitasking for next year?

I am so amped/nervous about game 6 ... that is probably something even Masai isn't thinking about today.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Lol... you are already gm multitasking for next year?

I am so amped/nervous about game 6 ... that is probably something even Masai isn't thinking about today.
              Ha Ha Ha. Masai thought about that at the start of the playoffs. He's already figuring out what he can get for the guy he could get if he traded Norm and Fred.

Comment

• i can't wait for the uproarious hollywood production of how the raptors' season was saved when danny green and fred van vleet traded bodies at the end of game 4

Comment

• Freddy stepped up in a big way.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Freddy stepped up in a big way.
                    Everybody got an opportunity to learn something about their game in this series. I think Fred goes back to look at tape and sees where he made mistakes in driving into a forest of big bodies. There were alternatives many times. Another pass. A stop and pop. A handoff. He comes back a better player. I don't think he has the same problems with the Warriors.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Everybody got an opportunity to learn something about their game in this series. I think Fred goes back to look at tape and sees where he made mistakes in driving into a forest of big bodies. There were alternatives many times. Another pass. A stop and pop. A handoff. He comes back a better player. I don't think he has the same problems with the Warriors.
                      Noticed that over the last few games. He stopped dribbling for 20 seconds and running head down into taller players. He did a terrific job playing off of his teammates, getting open 3s and knocking them down. Thats what he needs to continue to do.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Noticed that over the last few games. He stopped dribbling for 20 seconds and running head down into taller players. He did a terrific job playing off of his teammates, getting open 3s and knocking them down. Thats what he needs to continue to do.
                        Same for Serge. No him to be consistent, not 2 games off and 1 game good.
                        HHmmmm...same for Pascal. And Danny and ..... and ....

Comment

• I want to give a shout-out to the following Raptor Pseudo GMs: Dan H, SkywalkerAC, The Great One, GLF, JimiCliff, and Maury. I went back and read your analysis of Fred Vanvleet, your opinion of his abilities, in the present, and the future. I have to say...don't quit your day job.

Comment

• That scrub Matt Moore is so mad that FVV shot well. Hilarious takes after talking all that shit
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              That scrub Matt Moore is so mad that FVV shot well. Hilarious takes after talking all that shit
                              There’s a faction of the analytics community that is tough to take. FVV shot really really well the last 3 games and some want to say if he shot his average we would have lost. But he’s shooting 37% from 3 this playoffs consistent with his season average. Regression only comes up when it suits one’s narrative but if FVV shot his season average consistently maybe he gets more minutes in other games, takes more shots and we win game 1 or 2.

PS Fuck Milwaukee

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

PS Fuck Milwaukee
                                Short memory. Who dat??

Comment

Working...
                                X