Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier2 wrote: View Post
    I want to give a shout-out to the following Raptor Pseudo GMs: Dan H, SkywalkerAC, The Great One, GLF, JimiCliff, and Maury. I went back and read your analysis of Fred Vanvleet, your opinion of his abilities, in the present, and the future. I have to say...don't quit your day job.
    Which stance of mine did you have an issue with? I've been feeling pretty selfishly vindicated with his turnaround of late.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/6...oronto-raptors

Nice article from the Ringer on Steady. Including this gem...

"But he was not the best pro prospect to go through Wichita (that would be Landry Shamet, a first-round pick by the 76ers), nor did he ever lead his team in scoring (during his freshman and sophomore seasons, the Shockers were led by future Knick Cleanthony Early; in his junior and senior seasons, the leading scorer was future Knick Ron Baker). (We know how to pick them in New York.)"

Comment

• Hoosier2 wrote: View Post
        I want to give a shout-out to the following Raptor Pseudo GMs: Dan H, SkywalkerAC, The Great One, GLF, JimiCliff, and Maury. I went back and read your analysis of Fred Vanvleet, your opinion of his abilities, in the present, and the future. I have to say...don't quit your day job.
        I was hard on him when he first got here, but I've been stanning the past two years.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Also, what Freds play shows is that Danny’s shot can come back out of nowhere as well. We don’t need to play him big minutes, but keep feeding him some shots
          Danny is now 11-22 from deep in the Finals!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Danny is now 11-22 from deep in the Finals!
            Taking full credit for reverse cursing Green before game 1. lol.

Comment

• This guy, what a guy.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                This guy, what a guy.
                Good play for a midget eh?

Comment

• When no one does it...Bet on yourself

Comment

• Posted in the game thread but worth reposting in Freddy's thread. He deserves it.

Great insight and praise from Pascal on FVV here.

Comment

• LOL, Pascal returning the favour with that "favourite player in the league" quote. Fred said the same thing about him a couple games ago I think.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        LOL, Pascal returning the favour with that "favourite player in the league" quote. Fred said the same thing about him a couple games ago I think.
                        Give...............and go
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Give...............and go
                          Those commercials are so bad lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Those commercials are so bad lol
                            They're brutal, but what other team would have two role players (albeit to start the season; Siakam is more now) on a national ad campaign?

Playing in Toronto means more $ for every player.

Comment

• I didn't bet on him, but he bet on himself, and brought us a championship. Frederick VanVleet for the win.

Comment

• damn the player he turned into in these playoffs have been incredible.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X