• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instrumental

Comment

• Finals MVP snub?!?!

Comment

• Fred one day will have his jersey hanging from the rafters. Last night's game was a journey into ultra elite territory.

Comment

• Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol

Comment

• He was really bad the first two rounds. Afraid to shoot. Couldn't buy a bucket when he did. Not that great defensively. And then he had his kid, and from game 4 against the Bucks and on wards he was fantastic.

Kawhi is still the FMVP.. but Fred would easily be my second choice. Our PG's were on fire in game 6.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol
              I'm taking credit for this. lol. The tide turned when I let go of my hate and jumped on FVV bandwagon.... the same day that Fred Jr. was born.

But truthfully, one thing that keeps me sane with any Raptor player or coach is knowing that Masai believes in these guys.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                He was really bad the first two rounds. Afraid to shoot. Couldn't buy a bucket when he did. Not that great defensively. And then he had his kid, and from game 4 against the Bucks and on wards he was fantastic.

Kawhi is still the FMVP.. but Fred would easily be my second choice. Our PG's were on fire in game 6.
                Pascal has a case, too. He was good to great in every win. He almost singlehandedly won us game 1 which set the tone for the series. This had the Warriors in the underdog narrative right from the jump - made everybody believe. Problem is that when he has a bad game, he looks really bad.

Comment

Just a few weeks ago, fans were saying his signing was one of the truly big Masai mistakes since he came here lol
                  Some fans...
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What a big-balls player. Wow. Brought it home for us.

Comment

Honestly all credit should go to FVV, dude turned it around. He was unplayable vs Philly. Never lost confidence and became one of the best players on either side for the last 10 games.

Comment

• Fred VanVleets 4th quarter is something I'll remember forever
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Fred VanVleets 4th quarter is something I'll remember forever
                          I wonder if we can get a digital copy of these playoffs. Something to watch over and over again when times get tough again (and they will).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I wonder if we can get a digital copy of these playoffs. Something to watch over and over again when times get tough again (and they will).
                            I want Collectors Editions BluRay with Coaches Commentary with photobook inside
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fred made 16 threes against the Warriors.

Comment

• After the birth of his son, Fred shot 53% from 3 over 9 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X