Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Lol…anything to fit someone’s narrative.

at that time, Pascal was buried at no.79…our best bet to get MVP honors.

at least as of today he is ranked 18, but still a tad lower than Olynyk

what a piece of crap of a metric
    Advanced metrics typically need a large sample size before they start to tell you anything. I think it's too early to be gleaning anything from these metrics.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Advanced metrics typically need a large sample size before they start to tell you anything. I think it's too early to be gleaning anything from these metrics.
      Specific Metric still shit to me….

but talking about the lead dog….

Pascal is determined….you can really tell.

the past two games however says a lot about his game and there are so much to be desired. He plays looser. IMO….This is Pascal when Kawhi was here.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Specific Metric still shit to me….

but talking about the lead dog….

Pascal is determined….you can really tell.

the past two games however says a lot about his game and there are so much to be desired. He plays looser. IMO….This is Pascal when Kawhi was here.
        Any metric not listing Pascal as elite is currently failing the eye test. He's becoming a walking triple double.

Comment

Any metric not listing Pascal as elite is currently failing the eye test. He's becoming a walking triple double.
          His averages show he'll get triple doubles more often than not.

26, 10 and 8 are insane numbers.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

His averages show he'll get triple doubles more often than not.

26, 10 and 8 are insane numbers.
            Will be neat to look at Pascal's numbers at the end of the season and do a comparison to what Bosh did in 2009. 24, 10 & 2 with 51%

Comment

Luka-lite on offense + Draymond-lite on defense = MVP, to me.

Comment

• Pascal controlling the ball allows him to face his defensive opponent instead of getting it on the wing and having to move in closer with his back to the basket game. Hes also stronger and upright in his mid ranges instead of falling backward. What a pleasant surprise

Comment

• Whats weird is all this freddy all star and metrics that show him elite player in the league so what would we get for him? Youd think a decent prospect and maybe a few first rounders for an all star right? But i dont get that feeling. Id be surprised if we could get one decent pick for him. I just sense theres no GM buzz for fred. Why is that? Whatever the offers its not gonna get better than it is right now

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    Whats weird is all this freddy all star and metrics that show him elite player in the league so what would we get for him? Youd think a decent prospect and maybe a few first rounders for an all star right? But i dont get that feeling. Id be surprised if we could get one decent pick for him. I just sense theres no GM buzz for fred. Why is that? Whatever the offers its not gonna get better than it is right now
                    Thoae GMs are probably RR mainstays

Comment

Whats weird is all this freddy all star and metrics that show him elite player in the league so what would we get for him? Youd think a decent prospect and maybe a few first rounders for an all star right? But i dont get that feeling. Id be surprised if we could get one decent pick for him. I just sense theres no GM buzz for fred. Why is that? Whatever the offers its not gonna get better than it is right now
                      It's really hard to get a read on the market for Fred because he's never been available. I suspect around the trade deadline there would be heavy demand if we were willing to part with him. And yes a 1st and prospect is the minimum you'd want for Fred.

I've got a feeling the KD sweepstakes will open back up at some point and a Fred + Gary offer is going to be on the table from the Raptors.

Comment

Fred has always been undervalued on the free agent market and I'm sure it would be the same in trade. Part of (not the only reason of course) why I'd be surprised if a Fred trade is in the near future.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Fred has always been undervalued on the free agent market and I'm sure it would be the same in trade. Part of (not the only reason of course) why I'd be surprised if a Fred trade is in the near future.
                          Why is he undervalued though? And for the record Im not sure hes undervalued as much as hes overvalued around here

Comment

It's really hard to get a read on the market for Fred because he's never been available. I suspect around the trade deadline there would be heavy demand if we were willing to part with him. And yes a 1st and prospect is the minimum you'd want for Fred.

I've got a feeling the KD sweepstakes will open back up at some point and a Fred + Gary offer is going to be on the table from the Raptors.
                            Maybe it wouldnt be enough for brooklyn but id rather trade fred and precious for someone. Koloko is still a roll of the dice but id roll it. Boucher and thad are adequate big backups. I just think trent with his growth in the next 5 years is worth keeping. Hes the only real gunner on the team. Whether his shot falls or not he’ll still take it next time hes a wild man - defense has to respect him. Type of guy you want in the playoffs

Comment

• All that said the team is on a roll I dont mind sitting. Fred off the bench would be ideal. If we’re winning no one will complain. Its like seeing a whole new team on offence. Hope they keep it up. Go Raptors! Go Deaner!

Comment

Why is he undervalued though? And for the record Im not sure hes undervalued as much as hes overvalued around here
                                Some guys are overvalued, some guys are undervalued. Usually has to do with how much of their game is individual scoring (which is always overvalued) and how much is defence (which is almost always undervalued).
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X