Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I am for Nick sitting him, and Scottie.
    It will be good for the team in the long run.

But will he? Can he?
    kind of hard to sit anyone when no one is healthy... at some point you need to put literal bodies on the floor.

Comment

https://youtu.be/LOtoSCMytZg

We have to talk about this.
      Is this on the coach?
      Or the GM?
      Masai?

This keeps happening. Smh
      Like I said as long as Freddy is on this team, a off guard shooter, not a PG, the team will be what they are with him..they are a half court team, slow down, no run,..dribble, dribble, dribble, bad shot..hero ball shot. Bad shot, bad shot, bad shot.
      I've said it..watch Scottie handle the ball and how he gets every player involved, he runs the ball, makes the right pass..nothing is forced. They run more, more ball movement,better defensively, bigger.
      U know we didn't want c Kyle go, but it was time, it's time 2 move on from Freddy.
      It would best for the team and Scottie development.
      This is definitely on Masai, his 2 loyal..
      U have the assets 2 make that move and I feel like Freddy is one of those assets that needs 2 be part of package 2 get that star player..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Like I said as long as Freddy is on this team, a off guard shooter, not a PG, the team will be what they are with him..they are a half court team, slow down, no run,..dribble, dribble, dribble, bad shot..hero ball shot. Bad shot, bad shot, bad shot.
        I've said it..watch Scottie handle the ball and how he gets every player involved, he runs the ball, makes the right pass..nothing is forced. They run more, more ball movement,better defensively, bigger.
        U know we didn't want c Kyle go, but it was time, it's time 2 move on from Freddy.
        It would best for the team and Scottie development.
        This is definitely on Masai, his 2 loyal..
        U have the assets 2 make that move and I feel like Freddy is one of those assets that needs 2 be part of package 2 get that star player..
        Maybe next year.
        I don't think the usual buyer in Los Angeles can afford to make any deal this season.
        Most of the young teams are also doing fairly ok, doubtful that they will go for a vet.
        It's a pretty unusual year so far.

Comment

Like I said as long as Freddy is on this team, a off guard shooter, not a PG, the team will be what they are with him..they are a half court team, slow down, no run,..dribble, dribble, dribble, bad shot..hero ball shot. Bad shot, bad shot, bad shot...
          NBA stats says that the Raptors are 75.9 in the percentile ranking for transition offense. So I guess 3/4 of the league are guilty of:
          dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, bad shot.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

NBA stats says that the Raptors are 75.9 in the percentile ranking for transition offense. So I guess 3/4 of the league are guilty of:
            dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, bad shot.
            That's transition offense.
            Everyone in this team can run the break
            (yup, perhaps even ....Birch ??? )

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              I'm worried fred is already playing hurt. I don't think it is a confidence he was out with "back soreness" then was back the game after Pascal got hurt. Then had to sit again for an "illness. He isn't himself. And if He is already going to play through injury less then 25% in to the year. We're screwed. Just give him a full week or 2 off to heal. He is going to be a shell of himself come playoffs again if we keep this up
              Check the tweets above. Fred said he is still very sick and feels like shit. He's not injured.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Check the tweets above. Fred said he is still very sick and feels like shit. He's not injured.
                Fred should just sit until he's better, which forces Nurse to start Flynn and play Dowtin as a the backup PG. 1 for 11 from 3 and (-17) from Fred isn't helping you win games. Also allows Nurse to flex his elite coaching skills, like the Hawks game... other than wasting the coaches challenge and the team being blindsided by McMillan's end-of-game set play.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Fred should just sit until he's better, which forces Nurse to start Flynn and play Dowtin as a the backup PG. 1 for 11 from 3 and (-17) from Fred isn't helping you win games. Also allows Nurse to flex his elite coaching skills, like the Hawks game... other than wasting the coaches challenge and the team being blindsided by McMillan's end-of-game set play.
                  Flynn is getting minutes now but we're running a skeleton crew. He got 28 minutes and we still had to play Fred 44 minutes. Banton went down at the wrong time.

Dowtin we should try using more I agree, 3 minutes for him isn't enough when so many guys are hurt.

Comment

• I never thought that Gary Trent would be replaced as my number 1 guy that has 2 go..

1. Freddy Ball Hogg Vanvleet
                    2. Gary Chucker Trent
                    3. Khem Goldy Locks Byrch
                    4. Malachi Daddys Boy Flynn
                    5. Otto Super Dave Osborne Porter Jr
                    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Thu Dec 1, 2022, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I never thought that Gary Trent would be replaced as my number 1 guy that has 2 go..

2. Gary Chucker Trent
                      Hilarious as always man.

Anyway, curious as to who are your ideal pieces to replace these 5?

Comment

Hilarious as always man.

Shai Gilgeous Alexander...

Comment

I never thought that Gary Trent would be replaced as my number 1 guy that has 2 go..

2. Gary Chucker Trent
                          You simply can't hate on Otto yet man

Comment

Shai Gilgeous Alexander...
                            100% !

if we can add another shooter or center.
                            too bad we had one and he's now playing great (so far) in Brooklyn.

This proj 6'9" man.
                            Could be going nowhere

Comment

100% !

if we can add another shooter or center.
                              too bad we had one and he's now playing great (so far) in Brooklyn.

This proj 6'9" man
                              Could be going nowhere
                              Lauri Markannen is an ideal 6’9”-6’11” guy who aligns with what they are doing right now. Someone who can rebound and you can plug him as a starter when anyone goes down or a bench player who can consistently provide the offensive power.

VanVleet/ Precious and Birch
                              for
                              Lauri Markannen and Kelly Olynyk

Do it Masai !

Comment

Hilarious as always man.

its going some where and sga doesn't stop it if he were here.

Comment

Working...
                                X