Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas.
    Jason Kidd needs another piece, Luka isn't doing it on his own.
    They were cooking last year with Brunson, and I'm sure they would want his twin there to help out.

Comment

• Lol.
      i had no idea this was already proposed here

https://nbaanalysis.net/2022/09/19/n...ster-scenario/

To Dallas: Fred

To the Raptors: Bertans, Josh Green,
      2025 & 2027 FRP
      Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon Dec 12, 2022, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        Lol.
        i had no idea this was already proposed here

https://nbaanalysis.net/2022/09/19/n...ster-scenario/

To Dallas: Fred

To the Raptors: Bertans, Josh Green,
        2025 & 2027 FRP
        Yeah I would be game

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          Yeah I would be game
          Me too.
          And it might happen.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Caruso would fit our defensive style very well.

Although I guess it depends which way the Bulls want to go. Do they blow it up during the trade deadline or off season? Or make a trade like this and bolster their lineup with a shooter/vet like Fred to compliment DeMar and Lavine?
            I'm not sure the Bulls blow it up.. they traded 2 picks and Carter who had a lot of potential for Vucevic already. They let Markkannen go. They signed vets like DeMar, Caruso and Ball.

I'd be surprised if they blew it up. But I'm not sure if we'd trade Fred either. Fred is treated like a franchise player here. Not sure we pull that plug. I don't think we had that intention going into this season. But all hell seems to be breaking loose.

Comment

• Caruso? great, another defensive guy who can't shoot. Exactly what we need.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• i think bulls are content to be in play in zone until ball comes back. Easy to picture fred in a bulls uni tho

Comment

• I'd take a flyer on Lonzo Ball's health recovering:

To Bulls: Fred + 2RP
                  To Raps: Lonzo + P. Williams + FRP

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    I'd take a flyer on Lonzo Ball's health recovering:

To Bulls: Fred + 2RP
                    To Raps: Lonzo + P. Williams + FRP

A healthy Lonzo would be perfect, keyword being healthy.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I'm not sure the Bulls blow it up.. they traded 2 picks and Carter who had a lot of potential for Vucevic already. They let Markkannen go. They signed vets like DeMar, Caruso and Ball.

I'd be surprised if they blew it up. But I'm not sure if we'd trade Fred either. Fred is treated like a franchise player here. Not sure we pull that plug. I don't think we had that intention going into this season. But all hell seems to be breaking loose.
                      Don't worry, Masai has learned that even DeMar and Kyle can be traded.
                      But I highly doubt that Chicago would want Fred.

Comment

• Screw it, just continue with this group. They either figure it out or we get a shot at Wembi

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Caruso? great, another defensive guy who can't shoot. Exactly what we need.
                          he can spot up..

I keep saying I like Boggy (ATL).

The other potential landings spots in my opinion are:

Dallas (running mate for luka)

Chicago (Home state).

Orlando (harris and or Mobamba would be nice but I really want to know what it will take to get that chicago pick).

Knicks - Getting off fournier but taking back 2 2023 picks as a result and IQ. or at least one of those picks of our choosing.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he can spot up..

I keep saying I like Boggy (ATL).

The other potential landings spots in my opinion are:

Dallas (running mate for luka)

Chicago (Home state).

Orlando (harris and or Mobamba would be nice but I really want to know what it will take to get that chicago pick).

Knicks - Getting off fournier but taking back 2 2023 picks as a result and IQ. or at least one of those picks of our choosing.
                            Can I still think about shai? Like, is it possible that OKC would trade him, or is he too good now for them to consider? Because those Knicks picks might look great being rerouted to okc.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Can I still think about shai? Like, is it possible that OKC would trade him, or is he too good now for them to consider? Because those Knicks picks might look great being rerouted to okc.
                              Shai is on contract for a couple of years, so it will be a while before OKC considers trading him.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Don't worry, Masai has learned that even DeMar and Kyle can be traded.
                                But I highly doubt that Chicago would want Fred.
                                Kyle wasn't really traded in the style that DeMar was though, he was gonzo one way or the other.
                                Masai needs to turn the page on 2019 and get his cold blooded assassin costume out of the closet

Comment

Working...
                                X